Finally Moved

Once Lily made it back to her dorm she immediately put her sweets into her own personal fridge and began packing her belongings. She had a lot of books which made up majority of her belongings. She couldn't help that she had a great love for reading, people would call her a bookworm but she didn't care, she would read for her pleasure and no one else's.

Meanwhile, there was a knock at Lily's door. Lily went to answer the door. Who is it, said Lily. The person said it's me Lily, it's Kaien. Lily opened the door. Hello Headmaster what brings you here. Hello Lily this here is a list of advanced classes and electives for you to choose from I hope you find something to your liking. Oh okay thanks Headmaster. No problem dear. How's the packing coming along. Its coming along okay, but I have run out of boxes for all my books. I have more than I thought. Don't worry about it Lily I will have the boys from night class to come get them for you. Thanks Headmaster I appreciate the help. No problem.

Headmaster, I have a question. May I do my classes like a independent study and also can I keep my personal fridge? Of course you can Lily but be careful with independent study its a little harder to accomplish. I understand, said Lily. This is something I have always wanted to do, and I would like to be given a chance to try it out. Very well you have my permission to do so. I will see you later Lily I must go make sure Zero is packing as well. Ok thanks.

Kaien leaves to see Zero while Lily continues to pack and clean up the room.

Knock, knock

Who is it, said Zero. It's daddy Zero open up. Zero opens the door. Kaien tells Zero I hope you are packing am very serious about you joining the night class. I know dad I just finished. Good son. While in night class I expect you to keep your grades up, and be civilized towards the other vampires. I want you to have happiness Zero. Fine, said Zero as long as the other vampires are not acting inappropriately towards me, I will be civil and respectful. Great to here son, I will let Kaname know before you make it to the Moon Dorms.

With that beening said Kaien left to tend to other important matters.

While walking Kaien heard someone calling his name. He turns around and its Toga. Hello love you called for me.
Where the hell have you been? Its midnight. You're supposed to be home with me right now. Said Toga. I know dear I will be home shortly. I need to head to the Morn Dorms and alert Kaname to a couple of things and then am coming straight home. Tomorrow will be a busy day for both Zero and Lily. Fine, I will join you and help you. Now, as we are walking tell me what all is going on. Okay, said Kaien.

And so they began their discussion while walking.

Meanwhile, back to Zero.

Zero walks to Lily's door and knock, and Lily lets Zero in. Hello Zero how are you? Am find Lily do you need any help? Of course, Zero thanks for offering your help. No problem.

So Zero begins helping Lily. While helping Zero asks Lily if he could kiss her.

Lily*blushes*

Yes, Zero you may! Zero walks towards Lily and kisses her passionately. After the kiss Zero starts burning up on the inside and Lily notices. So Lily asks Zero, Zero do you have a burning desire for me? Zero looks at her and says yes Lily I do. Okay so now here is my second question. Zero do you accept me or reject me?

I accept you said Zero. Then show me you accept me Zero. And with that Zero pushed Lily on the bed and started giving her love bites and kisses all over her body. Zero had Lily moaning from all the affection he was showing her.

While in the mist of a heated passion it started to thunder and lightning. A heavy downpour came crashing upon the dorm room windows. The pounding of the rain against the windows was music to Zero and Lily's ears. The room was getting hot as they took each others clothes off. As the thunder rumbled Zero kissed her plump lips, when he kissed her he noticed how hot they where, he looked into her eyes and seen how glossy they were. He also noticed her eyes pupils turning to the color of fire.