True Born Mates Part 4

Kain pulled Lily off of Aido and stood her up on her feet. Kain, Senri and Zero surrounded her.

Immediately Lily felt 6 hands stroking over her back, breasts and ass. Kain leans forward and takes one of Lily's nipples into his mouth, sucking it gently and lightly grazing it with his sharp teeth. Lily was in heaven already, her body was enjoying having all these different areas touched, the different sensations where making her pussy ache for more.

The guys must have sensed this because Lily could feel herself being pushed back slowly onto the bed. Kain kneeled down between Lily's legs, stroking up her thighs and then kissing her sex. Senri and Zero were standing at the side of Lily still stroking and kissing her all over, they both took a hold of a breast each and started to tease her nipples with there tongues and fingers.

Lily reached a hand out on both sides of her and started to feel on Senri and Zero's hard cocks. Lily begin to stroke their cocks up and down. Kain opens up Lily's legs wide and starts to stoke his hand against her pussy lips, opening them, Lily feels his mouth against her and then his tongue sliding in between her lips till he finds her clit, and then he ravishes her with his tongue.

Lily's body is on fire from the heat of the passion and Lily could feel Senri and Zero moving up the bed, pulling Lily's legs back at the same time so Kain can have better access and assault her pussy with his tongue. Lily felt his lips wrap around her clit sucking it into his mouth. Lily reaches for Senri's and Zero's cocks again pulling them closer to her mouth. After Lily pulls them closer to her she begins to use both her tongue and lips on them, taking turns pleasing them.

Kain begins to fuck Lily faster with his fingers and his mouth, making her moan louder around the cock that's in her mouth, causing vibrations to travel up and down their shaft. Lily could feel her body begin to shake and she knew that she was going to cum soon, making her suck harder on the cock, while stroking faster on the other. Then it happens and Lily's whole body arches off the bed as she begin to scream in orgasmic bliss.

Kain stands up taking his cock in his hand he slides it over her, teasing her swollen clit before pushing himself deep into her, stretching Lily, making her lift her hips up to meet him. Lily drops her legs down onto Kain's shoulders as he begins to fuck her, slow but deep. Lily goes back to sucking each cock in turn, taking them deep into her mouth, wrapping her tongue around them, there hands still on her nipples pulling at them, as she feel Kain's cock deep into her now soaked pussy.

Kain pulls out of Lily and Senri and Zero pull themselves away from her mouth. They turn Lily around so that she is on her knees. Senri lays down on the bed beside her and pulls Lily on top of him, he begins sliding his cock into her pussy, moving in and out slowly. Kain appears at Lily's head and places his cock at her mouth, she opens wide and lets him push himself in so that she can taste him.

Zero moves down to the bottom of the bed and Lily feels his hands stroking across her ass, Lily feels Zero pouring oil over her ass and letting it run down the crease of her cheeks. Senri starts to move faster in her, as she takes Kain deep into her mouth sucking and licking on him, then she feels Zero push a finger into her ass, letting it slide in slowly stretching her till he gets two fingers into her. Zero moves behind Lily while Senri stays deep in her, Lily can feel Zeros cock head pushing against her, finding a little resistance to start with, but Zero is slow and gentle and gets further in, going in inch by inch until he is deep in her ass. He begins to move in and out of Lily and Senri does the same and she feels completely full, her pussy, ass and mouth where getting fucked at the same time, the feelings sended her over the edge again and she shuddered around the 3 of them.

All three of them moved in and out of her, pounding her faster. Kain places his hands at the back of her head as he pushes his cock into her mouth. Senri and Zero are both moving faster and faster into her, in time with each other, Lily bucks between the two of them as much as she can, while she keeps her mouth open for Kains cock as he pushes it into Lily. Lily hears Zero groan as he begins to fill Lily's ass up with cum, shooting it deep inside her and filling her up. Zero pulls out and Kain moves from her mouth to her ass and pushes straight in, fucking Lily hard. Zero offers her his cock to clean which she takes in her mouth sucking and licking all his cum off of him.

Zero moves to sit on the chair taking his cock into his hand and stoking it slowly. Kain pulls out of her ass and offers it back to her mouth, she lets him slide in as Senri begins to really buck under her, hammering her pussy hard and deep with his cock. Kain groans and she feels his cock twitch in her mouth, then she feels his cum shooting deep into her throat and Lily swallows it all. Senri starts to fuck her as hard as he can and she can feel his cock begin to swell in her. Lily lift herself off him and takes him deep into her mouth and starts to suck him hard and fast with her mouth, then Senri shoots his load into her throat as well. Lily feels it running down her throat and swallows it all as well.

Kain is stroking himself and as Lily looks over at Zero she can see him getting hard again, she motions for him to come over to her and she gets him to lie on his back, Lily straddles his face pushing her pussy down onto his mouth, as she leans forward and take his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking all around him, taking him deep. Lily can feel Zeros mouth on her clit sucking it with his lips. Kain and Senri are both stroking themselves as Zero really goes to town on Lily's pussy, licking her all over. Making her grind down hard, sliding herself over his face as she takes his cock deeper into her mouth, wrapping her tongue around his shaft while Zero slides up and down.

Zero pushes 2 fingers into Lily and fucks her hard with them and her body explodes again, shuddering and shaking above him, moaning around his cock in her mouth. Lily moves off his mouth and slides down his body and taking a hold of his cock, she slides it deep into her pussy. Senri and Kain come and stand either side of her head and she starts to suck and stroke on them as Zero grabs her hips and helps her raise up and down on his cock, licking and sucking around each cock then moving down to his balls to tease them a little.

Zero lifts her up and takes his cock out of her pussy and slips into her ass, pounding it hard. Kain moves in between Lily's legs and lifting them up and slips into her pussy pushing hard and deep into her. Senri moves so Lily can pay all her attention to his cock, licking all over his balls and shaft before taking him deep into her hot mouth, Senri grabs Lily's hair and starts to fuck her mouth, pushing his cock in deep.

Zero and Kain start getting into a rhythm, both fucking her hard and deep as she starts to cum again really hard this time, her whole body is shuddering in ecstasy, while wave after wave of pleasure runs thru her. Kain and Zero pull themselves out of Lily and all three kneel over her and start to stroke hard and fast, Zero is first to cum and hits Lily across the breasts, then Kain adds to Zeros load. Senri begins to shoot his load over her mouth and then down over her breasts.

Lily then lifts her breasts up towards her mouth, she starts licking what she can reach and scooping the rest up with her fingers, then licking it off them. Each of them lean in to give her a kiss before they all collapse on the bed.

Then Lily says guys this one hell of a hot night we will definitely remember.

And the guys couldn't agree more as they all fell asleep.