True Born Mates

After a well deserved rest Lily finally wakes up. She goes to the bathroom and freshens up and heads down the stairs where the guys are to see what they are up to.

Hey guys am awake now. She walks over to Zero and sits in his lap. What is it you all wanted to discuss with me? Lily the guys want to ask you a question. Said Zero. Ok you all have my attention, what's on your minds. May we have permission to kiss you, said Kaname. Yes, you may but it has to be one at a time, said Lily. That will be fine dear. Said Kaname. Kaname would you like to kiss me first. Are you really okay with this Lily? I am okay with it, I know it's the only way to find my true born mates. Very well please let us know if we make you uncomfortable. Okay Kaname, I will. Kaname walks up to Lily and kisses her passionately on her plump lips for no more than a minute. Lord Kaname pulls away gently. Then all of sudden he feels a intense burning heat travel through his body. His body begins to feel with need, a burning desire for Lily. Once again just like Lily did with Zero, Lily asks Kaname this. Kaname do you have a burning desire for me? Yes, said Kaname. Kaname do you accept me or reject me? I accept you Lily. Then I accept you as my King, my Untarnished Rose. Kaname *smiled* at the nickname Lily gave him.

With that being said Kaname set back down feeling very happy that Lily is his true born mate.

Takuma would you like to kiss me now. He smiled and said yes. He walks over to Lily and kisses her passionately as well. He to is fueled with a burning desire for Lily. Lily notices and askes Takuma the same questions. Takuma says yes and accepts Lily as his true born mate.

This continues until each guy in the night class has had a chance. All guys are indeed Lily's true born mates.

Lily, do you know if you will have any more mates after us. Said, Aido. Yes, there is still one missing. I feel it through our bond. You already have a bond with us, said Aido. We haven't marked or mated you yet. Yes said Lily. When you guys kissed me and heat went through your body that started the bond process. So that basically means you're only 25% connected with me. When you screw me that's the second process of the bond. So instead of having a 25% bond its now 50%.

The guys *chuckled *
What's so funny, said Lily. You just told us we would have to screw you, said Takuma. Lily you really have a nice way with words. Said Hanabusa.

Lily rolled her eyes. Really guys. You do know that is technically what sex is right. My Dear *chuckled* Kaname. There is so much more to sex than just screwing as you call it. Very well then my Untarnished Rose call it what you will. You will find out what its really called when we bed you tonight My Dear.

Okay, said Lily with a blush as red as an apple. Don't worry Lily, we will make you blush even harder than you are doing now when we bust a couple of nuts into you tonight, said Aido while laughing.

😱 OMG thought Lily as her jaw dropped to the floor behind Aido's comment. Everyone was laughing at her facial expressions.

Your facial expressions are priceless, My Dear said Kaname.

Oh boy, I see now this is going to one long night. Said Lily.

The guys couldn't stop laughing at Lily, they thought their mate was just adorable.

Okay back to the bond process. I will break it down like this.

25% bond - the kiss
50% bond - screwing
75% bond - the markings
100% bond - the body goes through a dangerous change

(the final part is dangerous for a reason I will explain that part later once I have my last true born mate.)

Lily, you have a lot of secrets don't you. Said Zero. Its true I do but, like I told you earlier once we are complete I will tell you everything. I would not joke with you about this Zero. You're the only one here who has completed a 100% bond with me because we did everything all in the same night, yet I can't reveal anything to you because am missing a mate. Until I have my final mate am sorry Zero but I will have to keep my mouth closed.  Sorry I can't tell more of what you would like to know. It's okay Lily I understand. I trust you, said Zero. Thank you for trusting me my Silver Star. Lily kisses Zero.

Zero *blushes*
Zero! Yes Lily. I have a extra special surprise for you later. Oh ok. What is it. Zero if I told you it would not be a surprise anymore. Ok then Sunshine I will wait.

Okay everyone upstairs to my room. Said Kaname. Zero starts to carry Lily upstairs and the guys follow. Kaname why are we going upstairs to your room, said Lily. To mate and mark you My Dear. My bed is big enough to accommodate us all.

Lily *blushes*

Everyone is in Kaname's room. Kaname turns and locks the door for added privacy as well as close the drapes. The boys planned on giving Lily one night she would never forget.

Zero laid her gently down on the bed. He started to remove her clothes. After she was completely bare, the guys begin to remove their clothing as well. The guys looked at her with lust in their eyes. Lily I hope you are ready because we plan on filling all three of your holes tonight and you will be ours permanently completely mind, body, heart, and soul. Said Kaname.

Yes, am ready Kaname. Take me as you wish and become one with me. Very well My Dear let the loving begin.

With that being said, Kaname climbed on top of her and slowly entered her. Lily gasped. In and out he went, making her feel so good. Oh Kaname please go faster. As you wish My Dear. Faster and harder he went making her moan for him uncontrollably.

Next the guys gathered around Lily on the bed with their big cocks out, enjoying the sounds of their beloved screaming in complete pleasure while being pounded by their Lord. After, tonight they just knew their beloved Lily would be a big fan of triple penetration.