Remembering the old Days

Peggy's POV
6:00 am. First day of my senior year. I just probably introduce myself, my name is Margret Carter but my friends call me Peggy, and by friends, I mean two guys. Steve and Bucky and that's it. I know what you're thinking" Why do you only have two guy best friends" and I'll tell you why. Girls are just too much.

Guys are chill and laidback and that's me. It all started freshman man year when I saw these guys beat up Steve. (flashback) I was at my locker and the hallway was empty. But then I heard a bang like a person hit a locker. I walked closer and I saw a tall guy hit a skinny guy. "leave me alone" said the skinny guy, " aww look at little Rogers trying to be big" said the tall guy. The next thing I saw was the tall guy trying to hit the skinny kid. But then another tall, dark-haired, and strong guy came in to stop the punch. "Pick on someone you're own size," said the strong guy. What the strong guy didn't notice was the tall guy had someone else with him. The strong guy couldn't handle both of them.

That's when I stepped in. "You fellas are gonna be late for class, you should go before it gets ugly." I said confidently, "ohh yea, are you gonna do something princess?" said the tall guy smirking and turning to his friend. He looked at me up and down and then bit his lip. Then after that remark, I punched him and he fell to the ground. "Maybe next time you should listen." He got up and left running out of the hallway.

I turned around and I found the skinny guy and strong guy staring at me. "You guys ok?" I asked, they were in shock, all they did was shake they're heads with their mouths open. I figured they wouldn't talk so I just thought I would go first. "My name is Margret Carter but you can call me Peggy," I said taking my hand out for one of them to shake. "Steve Rogers" replied the skinny guy, "Bucky Barnes," said the strong guy.

" Thank you for helping us," said Steve. "Which wouldn't have happened if you didn't run off again Steve" replied Bucky. "It's ok, you guys know each other?" I asked "yea were best friends since childhood" answered Bucky. "You should hang with us" suggested Steve "OK" was all said.

And the rest is history.