Prologue

Tom sat there at the lunch table with his two best childhood friends, Edd and Matt. They've been just going into High School, and things have been slightly changing.

Matt, grew more mature over the years. And not to mention, even more smarter as he grew more and more. Although when he's at this stage, he still has his charming, sweet, pure personality. But whenever there's something serious he would give it's full attention.

Edd hasn't really changed much. He still draws from time to time and still has his obsession for Cola. But his social anxiety was starting to fade away, which was good at that part. His attempts to make friends were beginning to work, his shyness was really wearing off him. Soon enough, he'd be the Social-butterfly of this whole High School.

Tom. Tom was the one who has changed so much. Ever since his pineapple dad died his life was tearing apart. His bowling ball mom left, wordlessly. And Tom was the only one left in the house. His once, caring, open, and carefree personality soon turned into a stubborn, mysterious, careless trait. Even if he became a tough guy and all, he still has his soft moments.

And there he is. Tord. The most infamous, skilled tennis player world-wide. People often rumor about the Norwegian going to High School due to his appropriate age. Turns out, they were right. Signing up wasn't easy. In order to focus on his studies, he had to go undercover for certain reasons. He goes by the name of "Todd" on the premises. He leads a Tennis Team called "Red Team" who won over hundreds and hundreds of trophies. Only the most skilled ones were allowed to join the said team.

Tom had always looked up to Tord. He would always talk about him whenever had the chance to do so. He'd always practice with Edd and Matt every night since the two of them wanted to help. Nonetheless, they enjoy it. Of course, they had to practice hard to be able to get recruited. This was always a big deal to Tom since they accept only the best of members every year.

Tom and Todd were enemies, sure. They'd fight over almost nothing until atleast the bell rings. Only Tom didn't know that both of his idol and his enemy are the same person..

He only took notice when suddenly, they started to seem like they both had the same, physical injuries.

"Tom!" Edd calls out to his spacing-out friend, snapping a finger in front of his face as Tom came to his senses.

"What's up, Edd?" He sheepishly asked his cola-loving frend.

"The bell just rung so we should get going to class. Don't want to be late now would we?" Edd turns his heel away from Tom, gently grabbing Matt's arm and trotting away to the trio's classroom, dragging Matt along. Apparently, they all had the same one.

"Yeah.. Coming!" Tom rushes to his friends as they gladly went to their classroom all the way.

It'll be one hell of a year.

~~

Boom. Another tomtord story yAy.

So I was having tennis practice and this idea magically popped into my mind, and I was like, "hOLy sHiT yEs LetS dO iT fuCk yOu aNxieTy"

and here we are

Happy readin uwu