Friends? Not

Tom's POV

I was on the edge of my couch, staring intently onto my TV screen. Tord was yet, in another tournament. And things were getting intense. I gripped on my bucket of popcorn, and my drink was halfway through.

As it was Tord's turn to serve. He grips the ball as if his life depended on it, and he flies it up into the air. I watch as the camera had a close-up on the ball, the crowd went completely silent as the ball flew it's way down. Tord prepares his stance and..

BAM!

The tennis ball skyrocketed onto the other's box, the ball going directly to the opponent's face. The man quickly ducked down before the ball could even hit him, there was no way he could counter that, that'll only result with his racket strings being broke, maybe even breaking the racket itself, or most likely, a bone injury. Tord always uses this move whenever the game's almost over. It may be considered cheating, but his fans don't care anyway.

The ball flew through the court's gates and the wall behind it, said ball finally slowed down on about the 6th wall. After a few bounces, and it stopped moving completely, the crowd erupted into cheers. I grinned widely and cheered along, accidentally knocking my popcorn but I didn't care one bit. Tord had finally done it, he officially earned a thousand trophies. I was literally so happy I cried tears of joy. Never in my life I've been this happy for a person..

~Time Skip~

My crying had quieted down into quiet sniffles from time to time, I already turned off the TV and cleaned up my mess. Now I'm here, in my room sitting on my bed, with my phone in hand. I was scrolling down the pages of Twitter, which was filled with fans congratulating Tord for his accomplishment, my phone then dinged with a message. Surprisingly, it was from Todd.

Todd: Seen the tournament w Tord did ya?

I scoffed. What was his deal anyway?

Me: That's none of your business.

Todd: Well im ur friend so it is

Me: You're not my friend.

Todd: We r stuck together in High School. So apparently we r

The lack of grammar was slowly killing me. And the fact that he's saying we're "friends" isn't helping.

Me: That doesn't prove anything though.

Todd: U will just accept it soon enough anyway

I growled lowly under my breath, closing the messenger app. It still dinged with messages, all coming from Todd, but I didn't give a shit about it and ignored it. Suddenly, my alarm rang through my ears. Checking it, I smiled and ran to my closet and got ready.

It was time for Tennis Practice with Edd and Matt. Showtime.

~~

A chapta with action innit. YeEt I tr ie d-

Also this might be short?? Ack sorry--