Sick love

Liana's POV:

I woke up gasping for air cold sweat running slowly down my forehead I whimper lowly trying to clear up my vision it looked very blurry ....where was I !?...was it all a dream !?.....Raph ....he is on their side !?

Soon my surrounding cleared up..I felt something restrain me, handcuffs and chains around my ankles that were attached to the wall,I growl with anger.

My eyes turned pale blue seeing him just standing there watching ...."R-Raph....." my voices Was raspy and dry, I felt a lump down my throat, shivering by the look he gave me.....I see him coming closer kneeling beside me with a smirk as he placed his hand on my chin forcing me to look in his orange yellowish eyes no longer green ......

"Your finally awake .......my flower ...." his voice harsh but low I felt my blood fasten through my veins,trying hardly to push him away why was he talking in this way to me !?...."I-I ....am not your flower! I Rather die then being yours....I-I am Leo's ...." I said with anger,what I said seemed to anger him but he let out low chuckles getting closer to my face, following his gaze I see it focus on my lips my eyes widen when I felt his harsh kissing!

I started to struggle muffling some words as I try to fall back but he pulls me closer making me shake in fear....."l-let g-go !" I managed to muffle,collecting all my courage I pressed my legs together using my knees to knock the air out of him so he let go gasping ...

I spit gasping "d-don't you dare touch me !!" I yelled as I struggle even more I need to get out of here!....I study his actions and he stood up with a growl before I felt aching pain on my cheek ....he slapped me....

I couldn't help but wince.....his palm was heavy and strong, I could've sworn that my jaw cracked it hurts badly.....

My head dropped down my breathing was labored ...."that was a bad move flower of mine master would wants you to obey ....better be calm " he said and I growled "h-he is not my master ...and I am not your flower!" I reply with anger not wanting to show my fear and weakness.

The cell door slide open and I saw no one else but my so called biological father, I growled with anger "l-let go of me !" I tried sounding strong but I had to stutter I facepalmed my self in my head.

"But I just got you back my daughter your not to leave this place....your mine forever" he said as he nodded to Raph before her got close to me again untying my legs pulling me up on my feet i growled trying to struggle "take you hands off of me! I am not yours!" I yelled in frustration...."Raph this is not you ! They are controlling you !" I yelled worried I wanted to snap him out I knew this was sakis work.

"I joined the foot because of you ....so I would gain your heart " he said making me feel disgusted I glared at shredder as some ninja started to drag me into a near by room,my eyes went wide seeing that this was a massive lab ....I look behind and shake my head "you'll experiment on me !?....y-you can't do this !" I said with fear clear on my face, my eyes turn even paler and my face colors slowly started to palish.

"I must do this to keep you under my Will  my daughter since your struggling so hard " saki spoke from behind as the ninjas  ninja or scientists starting to tie me down on a metallic table I shake my head scared ....."n-no! Let me go...."

I try to struggle but it was no use all I could do was pray that Leo and the others would notice my absence....."I trusted you ..." I mumbled directing this to Raph with tears I couldn't deny I was so scared...

Memories of the past flashed through my head taking me back to those painful days.....

"You will feel slight pain miss " I hear one of the white clothed ladies speak to me gently as if soothing my fear I struggle scared "n-no please I beg you "I said with fear all I could see under shredders helmet was his sick smirk...it made me feel stomach sick how could he ......

"You'll be okay flower " Raph stroked my head making me cringe back ..."I-I hate you " I whisper with tears streaming down I was afraid.

I feel one of the scientists inject some sort of Iv into my wrist and other cables around my body finally setting a metallic looking helmet on my head .....I struggle ......

"Now take a deep breath.......it starts in ......" I could hear them count my heart starting to beat faster then ever blood rushing through my body i bit my lip hard readying myself for the blow...

Three.......two ......one.

I screamed from the top of my lungs as I felt the electrical shocks go through my body,I kept screaming for what felt forever!....

"L-Leo!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's POV:

Waking up without feeling the warmth of my partner beside me made me freak out ....jumping out from the bed looking around frantically...."liana !?...princess !?" I called out with worries.

She was no where to be seen not in the bathroom, the kitchen the dojo...and she wasn't with Mikey playing video games ..."Mikey !? Have you seen liana ?"

"What no haven't seen her since you took her to bed......I haven't seen Raph around either "Mikey said looking up from his video game he seemed to be worried as well ....

"What ?...he is missing too ??" I asked worried

Something felt very off...I could feel something deep down my chest....liana needs me ....but where could she be......

Donnie rushed over with a worried look on his face ...."seems like Raph and liana eyebrows out tonight while we were all sleeping,I noticed something strange in Raph......" he said which made my worry levels increase....

"He took her to shredder?..that's what he wanted she wanted to fight him ...no no ....how could he even put his life and her life at risk like this?!...we must head out right now"I said with worries rushing to get my gear on.

I will find you Liana..

My princess...

A/n: hello guys! Sorry for not updating much! I just want to thank you all for making this book reach 6.16k!! I am very happy! And this made me want to keep going with this book! Also I am happy to announce that I'll be writing a new story! That I might publish soon!

So stay tuned! It's way different then this story! So give it a chance and check it when it's out!

Love you all!
L