The Team

When we found a way to bring people back to life, we can only bring a few back. so we got the people we wanted, Bucky, Falcon, Gammora, Star lord, and Dr strange. We want to the place and use the stones to bring back the people, and it worked. Deadpool was freaking out because of that. He said "How did that f****ing work." We did not know but didn't care. We told them EVERYTHING. They were on are side about that, Falcon was a little iffy, but he was on. So we started training for thanoes months went by and we were ready. It was noon then thanoes appeared, we had falcon in the back for air support, and a supprise attack if we need it. We were wating for him and he apperad, good news or bad news, will go with good news, good news is that he is very weak from the battle against thor, bad news he has his hammer/axe. so a ragining battle went on, deadpool just sitting there a bowl of popercorn."DEADPOOL",  "fine fine", after that all of was weak thanoes is almost dead but with goglent he can almost survive. He went for loki he grab his head and threw him at a tree. He was bleeding hard, when thanoes was going for hos staff with the stone, loki yelld "FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then falcon flying in, got thanoes by surprise,  luckly and strangly he had a bomb we all took cover i got loki and falcon threw it. drum roll please, "deadpool who are u talking to." never mind just blow up." BBBBBBBOOOOOMMMM, the bomb blew up. when the dust blew away, thanoes was dead. All of is were excited but loki was dying. Falcon took him to the tower and docter strange teloported us there. Dr. strange healed him.

================================================================================This is it for this short series thank you for reading it, sorry for errors wanted it done.