Surviving

When the Avengers  defeated Thanoes they left without caring about anyone who died.  Then my ashes were starting to recreate me, next thing I new I was back, and I was taking revenge for everyone. When got back to living I went back home. I knew the Avengers were strong so I need a plan. For 4 years I got a plan to destroy the Avengers. I just need the man I hate most DEADPOOL. So I went to track deadpool of course he was making human-cubobs, I talked to him this was his reply, "Of course my crazy fan" "I'm not a fan."Sure those guys stole my fans, know what I mean writer".  So they went to the Avengers tower, Then out of knew where Loki ashes form Loki he said," You think I was going let you two take revenge for everyone" we let him join.

When we got into the tower we waited for the other  Avengers to leave so we can pick them off one by one.  So when Ironman was alone we had deadpool shoot ironman's heart. he slowly died but he died, but then captin america came in. He say cap dead but spidey shot a web at his eyes and deadpool killed him. Then Hawk-eye and black widow then a epic battle boom, pow that stuff then they were dead, hawk-eye, black widow. then we went to get bruce ake hulk. When we got there all we had to do was shoot him, it was easy. The hard part was thor luckily we had a god to Loki. when we found thor we had a beating. he blasted us were we battled thanoes. we he got there, a portal appeared and grabbed thor and sucked him. Then a voice said, "I will be back". then the portal closed. We found the crystal and put the mind stone in Loki staff and kept the rest. We went back to the tower and started to make a team the people who died.