Your Going Down Trickster

OMJ I have like 1.30K reads! *squeals* thank you all so much! This is more liked then I ever thought it would be so thank you all. So I wrote a small fluffy one to celebrate! Cheers!

Loki set the mixer down next to you. "I still don't get why we need to bake. "He said grumply.

You rolled you eyes and smiled at him. "Its for a bake sale Loki. It's important, all proceeds go to the children's hospital."

He huffed before walking off to get the rest of the stuff on the list for the the muffins you both were making. You just laughed to yourself. Loki is such a child sometimes you thought.

Loki came back with the rest of the ingredients.

"Ok I need you to mix all the dry ingredients in this bowl." You said handing it to him.

You then grabbed the rest and started measuring it into the mixing bowl. Then you turned around and gasped. Loki had gotten flour everywhere.

" Loki!" You scolded trying not to laugh. You lost your battle with yourself when he glared at you. You busted out laughing. Loki just pouted before getting an evil smile. You backed away from him.

"Loki don't you dare..."

He dumped some of the bag on you. Now you both were covered in flour. You made a face before taking the dry ingredients and putting them in your mixing bowl, you then turned the mixer on. Then you turned around and grabbed a handful of flour.

"Your going down trickster." You smiled evily.

Bye the time the mixing was done you and Loki had pretty much destroyed the kitchen. You laughed as you looked around. It looked like a tornado had gone through here. Getting up off the floor you took the batter and poured it into the tins. Then put them in the oven to bake.

"Loki help me clean up please." You said smiling at him.

He got up and pulled out a mop and you both started cleaning up your mess. When the time went off you had just finished the kitchen. You got your mitts and pulled them out. You set them to cool while you put the mixer away.

When you came back Loki was munching on one.

"Loki!" You scolded as you smacked his hand. " these are for the bake sale! "

He pouted "but they taste good!"

"Not a waste of time after all huh?" You said putting the rest of the muffins away.

" Not at all. " he smiled.