Mysterious Singer

All Rights to MrFrosh23

It's rated PG-13 causes heavy swearing, violent actions and little drugs.

The characters and places are made up by MrFrosh23

Chapter 1: Audition

I'm standing in the stage watching the crowds scream my name. I looked down and saw a microphone in my hand and I'm under the spotlight.

I opened my mouth to sing but a boy walked towards me and shooks me "Wake up you fucker! You have school and after school you're going to clean the toilets and the house"

I woke up and saw my evil step brother well brothers but the other two are not that evil to me they're really nice to me but the eldest is the evil step brother.

"Finally you're awake now cook us some breakfast so we can go to school you fucker" he let's go my shoulders and walkes away.

"Justine I'm sorry again for my brother" the second, Sean, apologized to me again because of our brother, Jack's actions.

"Sean it's fine, I'm used to it" I stood up "It's been 5 years of course I'm used to it. Everyday after my mom married your dad he starts to beat me up, made me like a punching bag and a butler to all of you" Sean sighed "Where's your twin brother? Zecharaiah."

"Well he thinks that he's on a unicorn again so he's in the basement on the saddle."

I made and O by my mouth and we go downstairs and made breakfast. Bacon, eggs and pancakes with nutella in the pancakes.

"This is the best!" Zechariah said with his mouth full.

"Ze don't talk while your mouth it's full. I'm sure Blake tought you that" I said.

"Sorry" he ate another pancake.

"Are you making us fat?" Jack said.

"N-no" I whispered.

"Well I think you are."

"Jack-"

"Whatever. I'm going to eat in school, I'll be going now," he left us.

"Sorry again" Sean whispered.

"I said it's fine Sean. You don't need to apologized"

"Well let's go to school" we put our plates in the sink and went to Sean's car.

By the way I didn't introduce myself. I'm Justine Rivera, 17 years old. and my Step Brothers are Jack, Sean and Zechariah, the Cole family, their father is Blake and their mother died when Jack is 5 and Sean and Zechariah are 3. Jack is now 19 and the twins are 17. Jack is in college and he's in our school too. Jack, Sean and Ze are popular, they got the looks, great body and sporty though they don't have the same attitude, Jack is a jerk, Sean is smart, and Zechariah is... well being Zechariah. While I'm a nobody, no one. a shadow to all people.