Special Chapter (The Person Who Change Toota) Part 3

Here is it, the continuation of the 1k special chapter. I want to end this story faster. I have a few unfinished story as well as 2 hanging end story. Enjoy my lovely readers.

===============

Toota was in a deep thought when he remembering the night p'Dear know his secret and how p'Dear force him to be a hazer.

Toota was pull by a loud noise coming from Bright teasing Arthit. He can't help to shook his head. Sometime, he curious when will Bright rest from teasing his friends. Toota get up to smack Bright head.

"It's enough Ai'Bright. My head hurt hearing your loud voice. You know what, the whole canteen can hear you, you know that? Even the uncle who sell foods at the end of the canteen can hear you."

"Ow!! Ai'Toot. It's hurt."

"You deserve that."

Toota back to his seat with his friends. He want to back remembering how p'Dear make him shy and red but his friends cut him off.

"Hey guys! Professor Peach ask me to see her this morning. She ask us to be a mentor to junior because next week we have some event. She said we will be having an exchange presentation about engineering in our university." Knot said

"Wait? What do you mean by exchange presentation?" Prem ask

"Well, we go to other university to tell the about our faculty. While, they come to ours."

"Like we go to other university to tell about us and they go to our university to tell about them?" Bright ask. Finally, pay attention to his friends after stop teasing.

"Yeah. So, we have to ask some junior who would like to do this presentation." Knot said

"How about Kongpob and his friends? I heard he is smart student."  Toota said

"Why would we ask him?" Arthit ask annoyed"

"Like i said he smart and excellent in his study." Toota once again said

"Okay. Fine"

"Arthit you ask 0062 and his friends." Bright said

"No. We all ask them. If we ask Arthit who know when we will get this project done." Knot said as he smirk.

Arthit glare at his friends. But it seem it do not faze them a bit at all. Just when they want to find the junior, Kongpob and his friends magically appear at them.

"Kongpob! and all of you stop." Knot said to them

"Sawadee khap." they all wai to the senior.

"What's wrong p'Knot?" Kongpob ask his senior

"We want to ask you guys something. Do you guys have any project or assignment in this 2 weeks?"

"No we free for this 2 weeks. why p?"

"The professor want us to be a mentor to juniors about exchange presentation about our faculty." Knot said

"Exchange presentation p?" Tew ask

Then again, Knot have to tell again about what is the project the have to do for this 2 weeks.

****

After hearing what the senior said, the juniors seem to agree to do it with the seniors.

"Okay p. We will do it. when will we start?"

"Let's meet after class at 4PM." Knot said.

The juniors and the seniors agree to meet later. They went to their class. Later they meet to discuss about their presentation.

****

Toota was thinking to invite p'Dear to see their presentation. He open his phone and call His beloved senior.

"Hello...p?"

"Hey Toota. Why do you call me. It's already late. It's past midnight already."

"Umm...p. Do you hear about our faculty project from the professor?"

"Yes i heard. Why?"

"P. I want you to come and see our presentation with the juniors."

"Are you inviting me Toota?"

Toota can feel that his beloved senior smiling at the end of the line. Toota also didn't realize that he is smiling too.

"Umm... Y-y-yes p. Do you want to come p?"

"Of course. i want to see how you guys present our faculty." Dear said in a soft voice

"But, do tell you friends and the juniors don't embarassing our faculty." Dear continue

"Of course p. I'll tell them. Umm...p?" Toota hesitat

"Yes Toota?"

"Umm... I think i start to fall for you." Toota feel his face is hot and he is sure his face is red. Toota quickly hang up his phone.

Dear is froze. He stunned. He didn't expect Toota confess to him this night. Before he can say anything and realize it Toota already hang up. For almost 1 year i confess to him after that night. He finally said it to him. He can't stop smiling. He didn't realize he is in public.

"Stupid Dear. Why are you smiling like a stupid?" Dear's friends said to him.

"Huh? No. Nothing." Dear said still smiling

"He's crazy. That kid that he love must has confess to him." one of his friends said it.

"Huh? Who?"

"You guys don't need to know. I'll tell you guys if that person allow me. But now it is a no." Dear said to his friends

"Party pooper."

His friends said but actually they already can guess who is it. But they don't want to make a wild guess. So, they keep quiet and waiting for the truth.

The next day

"Guys! P'Dear message me last night." Toota tell his friends and his juniors

"Huh! Why he messaging you? What he say?"

"He said to me to tell you guys, do the presentation properly. He also said don't embarrass our faculty because he will come to see our presentation." Toota lie to all of them.

Well, they don't have to know the truth. He's not ready to tell his secret about his trauma, his complexion and his feeling to p'Dear.

"Shit! P'Dear will come? Why would the professor must have to tell our seniors?" Bright said

Arthit and Prem smack Bright's head.

"He is our senior. Of course he will come. And also this is faculty projecr." Arthit said

The juniors just smiling and shook their head seeing Bright and his dramatic face. No one can't hold Bright back. He just do whatever come to his mind. Toota also not wanting to miss out smack Bright's head. They are wondering will they finish the project before the dateline.

To Be Continue

====================

My lovely readers, i know this chapter is not important. There's nothing to tell about the tittle. But i have to write this part. Just think this as filter part.

Anyway, wait for the next part. You will know why i write this filter part of the story.

See you next time.