2K Views Special (Little Arthit)

I decided to write this kind story after i stumble this kind story from other authors. I hope it will be full of sweetness and fluffiness.

Little space is when an adult reverts into a head-space commonly a toddler, though they can revert to a baby state as well. They're very childish and enjoy activities a young child would enjoy.

Enjoy the story.

====================

Kongpob know this senior's secret and that is Arthit has a little space in him. Kongpob think that Arthit is trying to hide that side from him and everyone else because from the first time Kongpob come to stay in the dorm, his curtain was always closed.

How did he know that close curtain room is Arthit's room?

Well, he come inside that room once when Arthit is hurt from 57 laps. That is the story from 1 years ago and know he is in 2nd years and Arthit in 4th years.

*****

Knock knock

Little Arthit is shock hearing a knock from the door. He want to open it but big Arthit not allow him.

"P...? Why you won't open your door? You don't like me anymore? You want to leave me?" Kongpob start to make sad voice

Little Arthit startle. He know big Arthit will sad if Kongpob will leave him. With pacifier in his mouth, stuff doll in his right hand and blanket in his left hands he open the door.

"K-k-kong..." Arthit call in a childish tone.

Kongpob is a bit surprise with all the things that a child usually have. His room is full of stuff doll and toys. His book, assingnment and whatever related to big Arthit is keep clean at his table.

"P...? Is this the reason you not allowing me in this room?" Kongpob ask

Arthit nodded, "me is little Arthit.."

He frown. 'Little...?"

He take out his phone and type something about an adult act as a child and let Arthit sit on his bed. Somehow he stumble an information Little Space after 20 minutes searching. That time little Arthit only stare at Kongpob without speaking.

"So...you in little space... so how should i call you..? p..?" Kongpob ask

"call my name..." Arthit said.

"Okay. So, Arthit...what you want to do?" Kongpob ask

"want to cuddle...d-daddy" little Arthit ask.

Kongpob smile in amuse. Arthit never act like this everytime they together. tThis is fresh.

"want daddy tell bed time story?" Kongpob ask the little

Arthit eyes lit up hearing bedtime story and nodded. He is cute with those pacifier and stuffie and toys.

*****

After that time, every night Kongpob would go to Arthit's dorm simply to play, cuddle, sleep with the little Arthit. The only time Arthit stay big is when he have homework from the professor and that would be end with Arthit having sex with Kongpob.

"daddy!!!" Arthit giggle looking at the surprise Kongpob

"Oh...baby. Don't do this again will you. Daddy was shock." Kongpob pinch Arthit's nose

"Play play play. Daddy let's play." Arthit pull Kongpob wrist.

"Can't baby. It's night." Kongpob try to persuade the little.

Arthit pout. His daddy don't want to play with him.

"Okay baby...tomorrow let's play okay? Let's continue bedtime story?"

Arthit start to smile again. He take his stuffie to hug and pacifier to put in his mouth. He lay down on his bed with a huge smile behind his pacifier. Kongpob smile and pull the blanket to cover the little.

The next morning

Little Arthit wake first. The little tilt his head up and see his daddy still asleep. He stare at him with his pacifier in his mouth until his daddy wake up.

"Baby? awake?" Kongpob ask. This is not a surprise to him anymore.

When Arthit in his little he can wake up really early. He don't know how. Maybe a child ability?

Arthit just nodded.

"Want to take a bath with daddy?"

"Bath bath bath with daddy?" little Arthit yell in excitement.

Kongpob smile at little Arthit.

Since today is saturday and they don't have class little Arthit stay longer. The bath time always exciting for little Arthit. He splash the water and giggle when his daddy Kongpob is wet. the bath time stay for 30 minute.

Kongpob take out Arthit's clothe and change him.

"Baby stay here. play daddy phone okay? daddy want to bath."

Little Arthit take Kongpob's phone and play game while Kongpob go bath.

Little Arthit peek his head to the bathroom door and see it close, he quickly close the game. He open the youtube and type the video for kids.

In the bathroom, Kongpob can hear Arthit is singing with an abc song. Kongpob just smile. Little Arthit is so mischievous.

Then, little Arthit see recommendation video. He click it without knowing anything. He become arouse as he watch the video. When he hear his daddy is about to go out he close the video and run to his daddy.

"d-d-daddy...help me. My pee pee is something wrong." little Arthit whine his face flush red

Kongpob feels weird. What Arthit watch? He look down, Arthit has a boner. His eyes wide open.

Little Arthit nearly cry.

"Baby...what did you watch?" Kongpob ask

"i don't know daddy. i saw kissing boy...a-and he do something to his tongue."

Kongpob smile. Little Arthit is innocent while big Arthit is seductive. Oh...how he gonna do this.

"Daddy...help me..."

"Want daddy to teach you something?"

"help my pee pee?" little Arthit ask

Kongpob nodded. Little Arthit then make a grabby hand.

Kongpob take little Arthit bridal style and lay him on his bed. Little Arthit just watch what his daddy do at him. A minute later he is naked.

The saturday morning is full of moans and scream from little Arthit. Kongpob feels so much in lust hearing little Arthit moans daddy~ to him. Oh Kongpob...big Arthit sure will get mad at you for attacking him when he is little. But Arthit also feels happy, he don't need to hide his little from Kongpob even he arouse as little.

END

======================

How is it? I actually love this little space genre story but there is little story about this genre. i hope you like it.

See you next time.