3

They stood there shocked corbyn took me back to my seat and I curled up in the seat.

Corbyn's p.o.v

Today is the day that y/n gets to leave this place and then her mom died ugh why does this have to happen to her. C:guys we gotta do something. Z:how bout we stay with her here. JA: but what about our home. Z:we leave for tour a lot and it's always empty and secure. He has a point. JO:but what about David what will he say. D:he's only our manager not our dad who makes our decisions. JO:ok. I guess. C:so were staying. Z:yes! We walked over to y/n. JA:were gonna stay. She looked at us confused. C:were gonna stay with u y/n. Y/n:no no no. U guys gotta go back to L.A. She argued with us for a while but we won. We got all her bags and went to her house. Y/n:well here we are.

It was huge fit for four ppl. We walked in and saw three younger boys. ???:Tia Jasmin y/n trajó ninos.  (Tia Jasmin y/n brought boys). Aj:qué qué. (Wait what). This lady walked down stairs with a other lil boy. Aj:y/n y/m/n deleon who r these boys. Y/n:Tia their the ones who were gonna take me to L.A. but mom got into a crash and didn't make it. She stood there shocked like this was news to her. She was about to drop the lil boy but y/n sped over and caught him.

Y/n p.o.v
My aunt was about to drop Manuel so I super sped over and caught him. Miguel and nery were crying cuz my mom died. Aj:s-she w-wh-what. Me:she passed in a crash and I found out when we were about to leave. She stood there no expression like I did. But she has a reason her only sister died. She has two other brothers but she was really close to my mom. I walked over to my brothers and comfort them. Me:ssshhh its ok it's gonna be ok. Aj:how is it gonna be ok! Me:idk ur the adult u should be comforting them not me! Our eyes turned red. Me:I don't wanna fight rn Jasmin so stop! Aj:why should i ur 119 yrs old u should handle it! Me:yea ur 138 so ur older! C:whoa whoa whoa. Explain pls. Y/n:were vampires. They stood there. Boys: COOOL!! Y/n:Jasmin pls not rn. Aj:u win this round. Y/n:thank u.

Aj:go to L.A. Me:what? Aj:I'll take care of them. Me:really thank u thank u.