6

Jonah and I have been dating for a yr now and its our one yr aniversary. I wanted to surprise him so I went to the mall to get him a gift. I got his gift and went to the food court. And I saw Jonah kissing another girl!?!? I left and went to the boys house. I got there and went up to his room I waited there until he got here. I may have cut myself.(get it may were in the month of may. No ok ill leave). He got here and came upstairs. Jo:hey babe. Me:DONT HEY BABE ME U CHEATER!! Jo:wdym. Me: I SAW U KISS THAT GIRL. And here's our anaversary present cheater! Ya know what go with that stupid hoe! Why Jonah why!?!? I threw the gift at him and he looked shocked. As if he didn't know it was our anaversary. Me:u didn't even know it was our anaversary!? Ugh I hate u! I hate u!

I walked out of the room. The boys were at the stairs terrified. I walked to my room and cut my self. I cut to deep and yelled. The next thing was the boys came running in. After that it was pitch black.

I open my eyes and see five crying boys around me. Me:w-what happened. Z:u passed out cuz u cut really deep. But why. I look at Jonah. And back at Zach. Z:u did this?!?! J:Zach calm down bud. Z:NO Y/N COULD HAVE DIED CUZ OF HIM!!!! Me:Zach he's not worth fighting. Let this cheater go with his side hoe. Jo: she's not a hoe! Me:fight me bitch! If she's not fight me! And if she is and u don't fight. That means she's a hoe and ur a pussy! My eyes went a different colour than red. D:y/n calm down pls! I turn to Daniel really quick. Me:dani I'm fine. Z:no ur eyes their purple. Shit when this happens I'm imposable to control 🎮 (get the pun. No ok will leave). Me: everyone out now!! C:why. Me:just go if u don't wanna get hurt. They left and I put on my clothes. My eyes would only turn red when I'm mad but purple.

That means their here. I grabbed my clothes put them on and walked out the door. The boys were waiting. Z:u ok. Me:ur not safe with me with u guys. Z:why. Me:their here ur not safe around me. The boys pulled me outside. They checked to see if the coast was clear. And turned into wolves. (Shiyt plot twist bitches). Then turned back.

Then they were behind me. I turn around. Me: leave Jordan. Jr:no cuz we have ur lil friend. They pulled out Issac. Me:pls leave him did nothing to do with u this is my fight not his! Let him go! Jr:ok. They let him go and he ran to me. Me: omg I missed u. I:I missed u to. While I hugged him they got Zach. I attacked all of them and snapped their necks and Zach came over. Me:ok let's go home.

Hello beautiful people another update. Ur welcome. Love u all so very much. Love u babes-JJ