1

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. Ugh I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock telling me that it's time to get ready to go to hell. I get dressed blah blah blah and leave the house. I walk to school and once I enter that's when it all happens. I walk through the school doors waiting for another school day.

I walk to my locker and on my way I hear profanities get called at me. I'm used to it that's how it's been all year might as well. I get my stuff for first and second period and walk to the class. I sit at my desk and we learn a new lesson. After those periods it's nutrition. After getting bullied at nutrition it's English and history third and fourth period. Then lunch then Spanish and p.e. The school day finally ended and I've gotten bullied today about two times. Nutrition and lunch. I walk back home greeted by my brothers shooting me with nerf guns. I roll my eyes and walk to my room. And go into the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and see a worthless,useless girl. At the corner of my eye I see the blade. I look at myself one more time and grab the metal piece. I cut myself.
1. For being me
2. For not being smart
3. For being worthless
4. For being useless.

I finished and cleaned up the bloody mess. I look at my arms and know I'm satisfied with my new scars. I walk out of the restroom and play wdw on my speaker. I walk past my mom room to get a snack and hear as if she's talking to someone.

                  Convo
Mom:she's not who she was nine years ago... I miss my little girl. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I got a snack and went upstairs. Thank God it's Friday.

I wake up the next morning and go downstairs to eat cereal. Mom:hey sweetie. Me:hi. Mom:I need u to go pack ur stuff. Me:wait why? Mom:pls. Me:ugh ok. I walk upstairs and pack all my stuff. And walk downstairs. Mom:ready? Me:for? Mom:the airport. Me:mom I'm not leaving minisota. Mom:pls. Put ur stuff in the car. I listen and as I was putting my stuff away I see my aunt. Me:hey Tia Jasmin.  Yes I'm half Spanish don't judge. Aj:hey. She walked inside and I got in the car. We drove to the airport and my mom had a huge smile. I brush it off and look out the window. We got there and did all the boring stuff. We waited for my plane to be called. But there was a hour delay. I saw five pairs of checkered vans. I slowly look up from my phone. And I see why dont we! I droped my phone to the floor and was studdering. Me:h-ho-how t-th-the what? JO: ur name is y/n right. Me:um i-i think so... wait um yea it is. JA: were wdw. Me:yea ik. But how r u here ur suppose to be in L.A. D:ur mom is what brought us here. I look at her and give her a huge hug. Me:*muffled* thank u so so much. Mom:anything to make my baby happy. I let go and look at them. Well I'm going to L.A. but my flight is delayed an hour. C:there is no flight ur getting on our private plane.

Here ya go babes all for u a new story-JJ