2

Me:wait wut? JA: yea on our plane. Me:oh ok. (Sorry but imma change where y/n lived she used to live in Texas but moved to Virginia. Ok got that out the way). I walked with them to their plane after I said my final good byes to my mom. We put my stuff away and I sat next to bean😄. C:so y/n tell us about ur self. Me:I'm 19 I used to live in Texas but moved to Virginia like u bean. Um I like to sing. I play soccer and lacrosse. I love to skate. I'm a huge nerd and is always attached to my screen playing fortnite. When I said the last part it was a murmur and wispering. Me:*w* I cut and am suicidal and is bullied. They all stare at me wide eyeded. I look down and play with my fingers. Zach gently picked me up by my chin. Z:but why. I could feel myself tearing up. Me:cuz I get bullied. U guys don't understand u have everything u ever wanted while I don't even have a father figure cuz of some stupid hoe and him making a shitty idea,ur not bullied or called names and profanities u guys have lives anyone would ask for I don't!! I snapped. I sat in the chair trying to calm down cuz if I didn't things would get ugly. And all of a sudden I get a phone call.

                   CONVO
ME:hello?
Doc:yes is this y/n deleon
ME:may I ask who's speaking.
Doc:I'm doctor flores
Me:o-ok how can I help.
Doc:ur mother got into a severe crash and unfortunately didn't make it.
I sat there in shock.
Me:um ok thank u for calling.
Doc:no problem.

I threw my phone across the plane and ran to the restroom. Why why me why my mom my only parent. Where r me and my brothers gonna go. It should have been me to die not her. All these thoughts rushed through my mind. I was bawling my eyes out while the boys banged on the door begging me to open. Unfortunately I cut five more times and cleaned up I finally open the door for the boys. They stood there looking at me with watery eyes. My eyes red and puffy no expression on my face. The first person I see is corbean I run into his arms and cry causing his shirt to get wet. C:ssshhhhh it's ok its ok tell me what happened. Me:m-my m-mo-mom d-died in a-a car a-accident. I-I should've d-died n-not h-her. Where a-are m-me a-and my brothers g-go-gonna go.