9. Sam to the Rescue

"Hey Ms. Martin," I greeted as Lydia's mother, who is now the new teacher of biology, passed back papers. She looks just like Lydia, except older of course. Her strawberry blonde hair is definitley where Lydia got her hair color.

"Hello Ms. ..."

"Lester," I confirmed with a smile.

"Are you a friend of Lydia's?"

"You could say that." I mumbled as I glanced at the paper in front of me. She strode up front, handing Lydia her paper.

"Since this is my first class and I haven't taught in 5 years I just want to remind you of one thing; try not to embarrass me." Ms. Martin begged, telling Lydia who was sitting directly in front of me. I chuckled, knowing thats exactly what Lydia Martin would do.

"You should've thought about that before wearing those shoes." Lydia judged pointing down to Ms. Martin's shoes. Ms. Martin rolled her eyes and smirked at her 'fashion police' daughter.

"Love you," Lydia chuckled, smiling at her mom.

"Love you too," Ms. Martin sang while handing the other students papers.

"Pst, Lydia," whispered to Lydia in front of me.

"What happened to the last teacher?" I've heard rumors that he was murdered, so I wanted to make sure. Plus, I wanted to make sure if it was part of Scott's little crew.

"He was sacrificed," she whispered simply, like it was the most normal sentence ever. She smirked at turned back glaring at Aiden.

I tried ignoring Aiden and Lydias bickering. Which kind of worked... I'm beginning to actually control my hearing... well kind of. To keep me busy, I was doodling a tree on my paper. For some reason, I've had this tree stuck on my mind since I got bitten. Aiden turned around to hint Danny, who was sitting next to me.

"I think I know a place where you can have your party."

Danny smirked before whispering to me.

"Hey, Sam."

"Hey, you remembered my name. I knew you were obsessed with me," I teased with exaggeration, flipping my hair back. I loved teasing Danny in biology for the past few days I've been here, it's way more fun than biology. Plus, I knew he was gay, so it was ok.

"Shut up." He laughed

"You should come to the rave party tonight."

Rave party? I was never that type of girl; you know who goes to teen parties, but how could you say no to Danny?

"I'll be there."

----------------------------------------

The bell rang, signaling that it was lunch time. I walked through the halls and found Kira, sitting by herself and eating lunch.

"Kira." I greeted sitting down next to her, crossing my legs.

She ignored me, continuing to eat off of her sandwitch.

"Look, I know you don't want to talk about it. And we don't have to," I explained.

"But that doesn't mean you can block all of us out."

I know, I know. I agreed with Stiles that there should be no interaction with Kira, but I thought about it. Kira wouldn't hurt anyone, well at least not on purpose. That electricity thing really surprised me, but I somehow have a feeling that she isnt a threat. I've learned from past experiances that I should stick to my instincts from now on...

She just sighed before I giggled, turning to face her completely,"Let's boy talk. How are you and Scott?" I wiggle my eyebrows while Kira playfully pushed me.