Chapter 13

Stefan's POV-

I could tell what ever Lily was reading had made her upset and cry. I wanted to go see, but when I did the door was locked.

Then something came to my mind on a totally different subject, I walked through the crowd when I finally found Lily dancing on a table with the girls and Damon.

I got a litle jealous seeing her on a table dancing with Damon even if it was with three other people."Hey Lily," I yelled and she looked down and I could tell she was completly drunk, "Can we go walk?" She nodded her head and was walking off the table when she forgot to step down and fell and I caught her before she hit the ground.

I decided to carry her to the door, and we walked out and I sat her down. She breathed in and out then looked at me, "You now Stefan you're really handsome," she said.

I looked at her, "Yea your eyes are so mesmerizing, and your muscles are like a grapefruit," she said touching my arm.

I laughed, "Your drunk Lily," I said. She shook her head, "What gave you that idea?" She asked, "I'm not drunk."

I smiled at her, "Come on Lily we should get you to bed," I said and stood up. "I thought we was going to go walk," she said.

I sighed and held my hand out and she grabbed it then let it go and started spinning around in circles, and I didn't even notice we were by water until she fell and I heard a splash.

I ran over and looked down and didn't see anything when finally she came up, "What happened? I'm wet," she said.

I laughed, "Your drunk, you fell in the water." "Ohh," she said and swung her arms in the water then started floating and I followed her on land.

"Stefan?" She said. "Yea?" I asked. "Why did you save me that night?" She asked still floating. I was kind of at a lose for words, "I didn't want to see you commit suicide Lily."

"My mom and dad wrote me a letter, and before I read it I wondered why you just wouldn't let me fall off that bridge, but then I read it and was thanking you for saving me, and apolozing to my mom and dad," she said.

I looked at her and she finally stopped floating and she waved her hand over, I just looked at her confused, but she waved her hand again.

"Come on," she said, "come swim." I looked at her, "I don't really swim," I said. "Do you not know how?" She asked.

"I do know how, I just don't like to swim that much," I said. She swam over and looked up at me because I was on a smaller boat landing thing.

"Come on, no one's here, they can't say anything," she said, "and plus I don't bite." It was silent for a minute when she started laughing, "That's funny because I actually do bite."

I smiled at her, "Come on Stefan, please." "I don't have swim trunks," I said. "Well I don't have a bathing suit on but I'm still here," she said.

She leaned down some and then the next thing I know shoes are being thrown at me along with some socks, then a jacket, and I felt like it was getting a little weird.

A top was being thrown out next and then jeans, "There now I have a sort of bathing suit on," she said. "Are you trying to tell me, to strip down and come swim?" I asked.

Before she could answer, "What's going on down here?" I heard Damon ask and I saw him walking down with the others.

"I'm trying to get Stefan to come swim," she said. Everyone nodded their heads, and next thing I know Damon's jumping in.

'Leave it to Damon to do that,' I thought. "Ha," Lily said, "Come on people." Everyone was soon jumping in and I was still there.

Lily looked at me then huffed and she swam over, "Are you going to come swim or do I have to push you in?" She asked.