Part 1: Useless

Looky looky she making another dumb ass story. Im glad you asshats are back to read something i have no idea why i wrote it. I just needed something sad in my life?

Questioning myself XD

Without further ado. Lets get into the story.
***********************************************
___________
___________

Midoriya's POV

I was always getting bullied a lot. I was usless wasnt i. Just a quirkless loser...

Someone who should be lone gone from peoples lives because i cause trouble.

Even for my best friend...

Kacchan...
"Time to walk to school." I sighed to myself getting ready for another day of being bullied and hurt. Yay...

After a long time of walking. A long time of regretting getting up this morning. I finally made it to the school. I want to go to the same highschool as my friend... but he doesnt want me to.

Wait.. do i even call him a friend.. no. He is my best friend. But still-

Third person!!

Midoriya got to school. He finally had the guts to go in and take his seat. It was basically going normally for the first hours. The roll being called out. Teacher teaching class. The one student in the back picking their nose. Pretty normal so far.

Kacchan is late as always...

Midoriya was thinking to himself as usual. Eventually bakugo arrived late. As always.

"Sup losers!" Bakugo yelled laughing as he entered the room going to his seat as he looked at midoriya with an angry face.

He always does this. Its nothing to me by now...
midoriya would think to himself over and over again in his head. It was soon lunch time. School went on as usual. Midoriya made his way outside to where he would always sit alone eating his lunch (I think we all know how that feels) as he sat down eating his lunch a familiar expoldy expoldy person came up to him.

"Hey deku. You really wanna become a hero you worthless piece of shit!?" He yelled at him with a harsh tone in his voice.

Midoriya whimpered a bit as he looked down from him not making eye contact

"Whats it to you..."

"Quirkless loser. Youd be better off DEAD"

Those words hit his core hard like something just flicked off inside him.

"Youre probably right..."

To what midoriya just said bakugo stood frozen not expecting him to say something like that but to fight back against him or at least try then fail.
Why is he agreeing with me... bakugo was very confused not to mention a bit scared as to how he was acting.

"Whats the matter kacchan.. can you just leave me alone now... i dont want to see you, i want to eat my lunch without being hurt."

Hurt... im hurting him.. wait why do i care...

"Shut up shitty nerd. I dont need to waist my time here anymore. Worthless." As to that bakugo walked off confused to how he was feeling and the way that his 'friend' reacted.

Why is Deku acting strangely... why do i even care!? But still- ugh. I dont care!
Bakugo was thinking to himself letting him get lost in thought for the whole of lunch time.

"He is right tho.. im a quirkless no good piece of shit.." tears started to roll down his eyes "alright. Its settled... i will give people what they finally want."

Chapter one!! Hope you asshats enjoyed as i said this will be a short story so it will be getting right to the point

You guys signed up for this. Btw any recommendations that you guys wanna have to read, cause i can make some books or what not or a fanfiction you wanna see.

For example kiribaku- kiri being the dragon. So the fantasy au.

You lemme know what you want ill see what i can do.