Part 5: sorrow

Hey hey hey waddup guys how you doing

Im so fucking tired right now as its so fucking late but im staying up to write this shit for you guys

Be grateful ;-; haha

Onto the story already!!
_______________
_______________

Third person brought to you by Todoroki's ice cold heart (Very sorry XD)

Bakugos heart felt like it was going to stop. In fact it did stop. His heart was in his chest right now. (SWALLOW IT BACK IN BAKUGO!!)

"Alright class for everyones safety and Midoriya's we are going to go up there all together"

For his safety... how do this make him safe...

Bakugo went outside the classroom still grabbing ahold of his chest as a burning sensation filled his stomach. He couldnt get the feeling out of his head that something was wrong. Very wrong.

The class was all lined up and started walking to the rooftop where midoriya was apparently waiting for them. The line didn't workout at all everyone just walked where they wanted. They got to the stair case and started walking up the first set.

The teacher leading the way as the students followed behind him. They then went up to the second stair case and started to head for the rooftop. In front of the shut door to go out on to roof they all stopped for a moment and quieted down.

Bakugo was still having a burning feeling that wouldnt fade in his chest.
(Who knew bakugo had a heart. Hm you learn something new everyday.
Bakugo: SHUT IT FOUR-EYES!
Author: Geez asshat fine.)

Then the teacher opened the door to the rooftop to a sight that would be left in everyones minds till the day they die.

Izuku Midoriya on the side of the roof near the edge having a wide smile lip syncing the words 'Youll all be happy now'

His wrists both cut deeply to the point that he could bleed out any second. His bag near the door.

Bakugo had a really worried expression on his face and tried running to him. Frantically hurrying over to try get Midoriya to safety.

It was to late.

Midoriya stepped back off the edge smiling at his friend as he was falling

"IZUKU!!!!" Bakugo yelled out crying his eyes out still holding his hand out from when he tried to catch him

Midoriya just smiled and cried once last time "Thank you for finally calling me by my name Katsuki. Goodbye my friend" he smiled crying finally calling bakugo by his name and not his nickname kacchan

This just made it all the worse for bakugo as he put his hand to his mouth crying. Everyone else stood in shock not knowing what to do as the teacher and some students ran to get an ambulance and the principal.

Midoriya finally hit the ground high speed. Blood everywhere. A smile still on his face.

Izuku Midoriya. Age 15.
Died at 2.45pm.
Pronounced dead on sight.

This was the last time bakugo would ever get to see his beloved friend. This time will forever be his last.

The tears that streamed down his face would never stop. His heart would never beat for anyone else again.

Izuku Midoriya. Died. At the age of 15. Still young. Died from blood loss and a broken neck.

Never to see the light again.

I actually almost cried when writing the ending of this story.

You signed up for the feels you got them.

Alright well that means this book is finished.

Hope you like it please tell me what you thought of it

See you asshats in my next book! ❤️