Part 3: A moment You will Never forget

Holy hell you asshats are back to keep reading this!? I appreciate it ^^

Now without further ado lets get into the story.

We all know by now i dont proof read.
____________
____________

Third person brought to you by Midoriya's Crippling tears (im so sorry XD)

Lunch time had come again. Normal day it would seem by not between two students. Izuku was having his lunch once again as bakugo came running up to him yelling profanities at him (Gasp! To much profanity!
Bakugo: Oh fucking- youre the one writing this god awful shit!
Harshhh- but correct)

"Didnt i say before to leave me alone bakugo. I dont want to see your face anymore. Go away." Izuku didnt even look up at him eating his lunch and bakugo had some sort of shocked expression on his face.

"Why are you writing such nonsense in class." He asked boldly without an angry tone in his voice.

"Oh wait. You're the one that said everyone of those things to me. Cant you remember or are you being stupid like me." He kept eating as he got up to look at him in his eyes.

"DONT BE A FUCKING IDIOT DEKU!!" he yelled mad at him since he didnt wanna hear that he said all those thing.

That stupid nickname... deku... ouch... midoriya thought to himself as he then walked past bakugo bumping his shoulder walking off in silence. Bakugo just stood there in shock. He couldnt do anything, couldnt even tell him how he actually felt. Its true he just realised he actually liked the damn nerd. But was it already to late. All the hurtful words, all the beating up, all the harsh ways he picked on him. It was way to late for bakugo now.

A long lunchtime had gone past. Which bakugo felt like it was an eternity. He headed back to class to find midoriya no where in the room. Maybe he was going to be late again who knows. Bakugo took his seat completely ignoring what the teacher said until he brought up his so called friends name

"Has anyone seen Midoriya?" The teacher looked around the room as people started chatting. No one has seen him since lunch time until one student put their hand up.

"Sir i saw him on the top of the building before the bell rung"

This made bakugos heart stop in fear

"Ah Alright that must mean he is coming but slowly"

Yeah... it has to mean that. It cant be anything else... bakugos thoughts where overwhelmingly overwhelming. (That's ridiculously ridiculous! My gosh)

Minutes past. It felt like hours for bakugo. Knowing that Izuku hasnt come to class yet is bugging him like crazy.

"Sir shouldnt Deku be back by now-" Bakugo stood up looking at the teacher who looked back at him while putting his hand to his chin

"You're quite right... it doesnt take this long to come down."

Bakugo's heart skipped a beat feeling really worried and anxious about what has probably happened to his dear old friend.

Just then a knock could be heard on the classroom door. Bakugos heart skipped another beat hoping that this was Midoriya but his heart then sunk as another teacher came in.

The faculty office had Received note today. They were assigned to give it to the teacher, they walked over passing it to the teacher and walked out the classroom. What happened next was horrific.

CLIFF HANGER!!! I know im mean :)

Blame me for being mean asshats. I hope you liked this chapter. Btw ive literally done these three chapters like one after another XD

Onto the next one! See you guys there