Chapter one-beatings

Chapter 1

Beatings

Levi's POV

I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL THAT SHITTY BRAT EREN YEAGER! I was walking in the hallway to get to my office and in this brats Anna's room I saw that stupid brat eren on top of her kissing and trying to un dress her. I was beyond mad. I was so pissed I ran up to them and dragged eren off of Anna and threw him out of the room.

what the hell was that brat! I yelled at her

corporal it's not what you think, eren came in here because he couldn't sleep... Anna tried to explain but i cut in

he couldn't sleep so he decided to sleep with you!

no corporal please I was comforting him and all of the sudden he pinned me on my bed and started to kiss me!

I just turned away" like hell I would believe that!" I was still rely pissed that eren was trying to sleep with Anna. I wanted to believe her story but some how I didn't believe it and I was feeling some sorta of weird felling... Is this jealousy? No can't be! That's impossible!

Anna's POV

As I was sleeping I here some one walk in. It was eren

Hey what's wrong? I asked with no energy

I can't sleep and mikasa is with all the other girls so they might make fun of me. Your the only one with your own room...so I was wondering if you could help me?

Of course eren were friends. Tell me what your dream was about.

You were dead... Anna you were killed by a titan. I couldn't stop it and...

Eren it's okay I'm still alive. I'm here and I'll be here to help you with...

I know your here

*eren pins Anna on the bed and leans rely close*

I'll prove that your still here with me and alive. Eren said suductive.

Eren get off now. I stated plainly. I was struggling to get out of his grasp but eren had me good. he started to kiss me and take of his and my clothing, until corporal levi walked in and took eren off with ease. He dragged him out of the room and slammed the door. He's yelling at me but the whole time all I could think was why would eren like me. I have nothing that is girl friend quality. I Tried to tell levi it was all a big mistake but he was set on me as the bad guy. why was he yelling at me any way, he should be yelling at eren he started it in the first place. i wonder why he cares it doesn't make any sense. Why would the the most up tight guy care about my sex life? it's not that I wanted to sleep with eren but It would of been my first time if we did do it. ugh why am I even thinking about this, sleeping with eren eww gross were friends, well I thought we were but now tch I don't know any more!!

Like hell I would believe that! levi screamed.

Huh? shit I wasn't rely paying attention. Hey corporal please come back. ugh why me!!!

Authors note

Hey! so how was that? was it good? I know that there are a few mistakes and it was inevitable that I was going to mess up some where. if not here then probably in the next chapters. but I hope you liked it and please stick around for some more! thank you and please, I need you to help me by giving me comments! thank you!!!!