Chapter fourteen- Annas Job

Chapter fourteen

Annas Job

*right after levi left*

Annas POV

when levi and the rest left i felt very alone. It reminded me of when my family died.

*flashback*

nooo! dad dont leave! nooo! dad come back! Big brother do something! dads being eaten by that big thing!

dont worry Anna. Me and big sis will take care of them were are in the survay corpes remember.

Yeah Anna have fath in us. We good guys always win.

Come on Ruby its time we go.

Right. Anna stay here okay. Be strong for us okay.

Okay.

*they leave but there were to many titans there and they were killed. But befor Tamaki died he screamed.*

Anna dont forget what we tought you! i love...

NO!

*end of flashback*

NO!

ugh! Why do i have to think about that now. don't worry Tamaki i will always remember what you guys tought me. I got a letter yesterday from the military police brigade. it said to go to the Stohess district. And of course it said not to tell anyone. So what did i do, i told Erwin. He said it was good of me to come to him.I was so happy that he wasn't acting all lovey dovey to me. I think something more important was on his mind. but anyway he told me to go anyway and that it would be fine. So thats what i was doing while my commrades could very well be dying out there. So I was on my way to Stohass when I knew that they were already gone. It took some time to get there but when I did they escorted me to this dark room.

What do you know about Eren Yeager?

Excuse me but who are you?

You have no right to know who I am. Know answer my question.

Why are you asking me?

I know you have some kind of relationship with him. be it he's a friend or lover, I don't really care but I know you know him.

I do know him but why do you want to know.

Because we may need to take him from the filthy survey corps scum.

Don't talked about my corps like that!

Shut up and answer the question! or I'll kill you!

Tch! Fine, all I know is that he can transform when he hurts him self.

Self inflicted pain?

Yes that's what I just said.

Hold your tongue! I thought she was a proper woman.

I am but only to my commander and Corporal.

Whatever. Just tell us what else you know.

But that's all I know. The corporal decided not to tell me anything else.

Fine. I guess you can go but, Anna no matter how much you want to hid your skills and past, I will always know.

Huh! what? Just who the hell are you!

Goodbye Annalise.

No! Tell me who you are! Just how do you know my past! Tell me!

It was to late the guards had dragged me out by then. Who was he. And how did he know that I've been holding out this whole time?

When I got back from Sina it had already been a whole day! I didn't realize how tired I was so I ended up crashing in the nearest room. when I woke up I realized it was Levi's. I decided to look out his window. When I turns back around I saw this letter sitting on the ground from Petra. I read it.

Levi,

Hello levi this is Petra's father. I would just like to let you know that I would be greatly honered if you were to marry my little princess! Se even agreed to it and thought it would be a great idea. So once you have the time I would like to arrange a time and place for this little marriage.

Petra's father.

Marriage? Petra? Levi said nothing to me about this. He didn't even write back that he was not interested...maybe he is. Am I not enough for him? I should talk to him. But maybe after he comes back. I've been on those missions. When you get back it's like being in hell when your alive and so many aren't. And I also shouldn't jump to conclusions. But what if I'm not good enough for him? Erwin did say something about my friends not liking me any more. Is he right? Dose levi still love me?

Authors note

Hey guys sorry for not posting. But I had to think about this chapter and the next one for a bit. And as always thanks so much for reading and please do comment good or bad things I couldn't care less. And the next chapter may not come out for another 3 or 4 days sorry I don't think that we'll and fast! Just kidding but I won't post for a couple of days.