Chapter twnety four-am i still dead.

Annas POV

I saw levi crying. I moved my hand to his check and wiped his tears. He opened his eyes and saw that I was awake. He turned around and wiped his tears.

I Uh. I'm glade your...ok um...sniff.

Levi. It's ok. I'm glade I'm ok to. I reached up to touch his face once more and he let me.

If you ever do that again. I will kill you ok.

Ok

He then picked me up bridal style and put me in his office. Which had a bed in it.

Why did you put me in here?

So I can watch while I do work. Anna. You will never leave my side is that clear.

Yes sir.

After that I fell asleep. There was a bunch of bits and pieces but the one that stood out the most was the last one.

(Annas dream )

Anna. We have bad news.

What is it? I can take it!

Our last mission was a fail and levi. He was

He was what!?! Tell me now!

Let's just say your the new corporal.

What... That can't be! He's the strongest man alive. One God damn titan couldn't of killed him!!! Tells this is a dream! Tell me it's not real!! Levi!! You said that you would never leave my side!! Levi!!

(End of dream)

LEVI!!!

Anna! What is it? I'm here! Are you ok?

Levi? I said with tears dripping down my face. I told him what happens afraid to keep it in.

Anna. Remember. I said I'll never leave your side. I love you so much!

I love you to! I said kissing him.

We kissed for who knows how long until he took it a step further. And If you want to hear the rest. Go read a lemon fanfic! I won't explain the dirty stuff.