Chapter 3

With that Annabelle went to the tree -on which the man is standing. "Judging from my previous theory your shadow/substitute is made of your own spiritual energy. Harming it will simply mean nothing, so no trigger there..."

       'As I recall from the body's memories -the body has no spiritual essence, hence having no progress in spiritual energy levels. It's all up to my own practise now. Being agents and spies has its perks sometimes. The training may be hard but it's worth it.There could be an array. Or he could be simply locked up.hmmmm........gotcha!!'

Annabelle walked all around the tree and then after a whole round she stood near a huge rock, a bolder. It was a simple bolder to the sight, but Annabelle knew better.

Annabelle moved -what seemed to be an inch, but with a few punches and kicks she broke the bolder. It did not crumble to nothing but its surface broke to show a sculpture of a dragon chained.

Annabelle was a bit taken back. She remembers the sculpture from somewhere . Not minding anymore she walks forward and gently pats the (sculpted)dragon's head. At the simple touch of Annabelle's hand the chains crumble and the statue of the dragon disperses into blue and white little sparkles.

       Annabelle's body tired and succumbing to the excessive lost of blood, Annabelle drifts off into a state of unconsciousness.

      But before her unconscious body could touch the ground ,two strong pairs of arms gently hold her. The pair of strong arms belong to a handsome man -black obsidian eyes gleaming with interest, straight nose, thin lips arched in a what-seems-to-be an amused gesture, high cheekbones, long silky-black tresses and a muscular frame clothed in silver clothing. The man was beautiful but not in a womanly manner -no far from it. He looked regal in his posture, his frame mascular but not bulging, long height and the slight tilt(upward) of his chin proved that he was no ordinary young man.

       Without a single word, the man carried the young and fragile looking girl away.