Chapter 7

Coming back from her thoughts...she looked at the two twin girls with green hair.

"I'm okay now, so don't worry yourselves over me too much. Kindly bring me a change of clothes..."

"Well if you say so young miss." Sara said "I'll go and get young miss warm soup to drink while you go get her her fresh clothes."

Sana and Sara retreat from the room -not before shooting a nasty glare to a certain shameless man.

Finally alone with the mysterious man...
"How lovely. We get some alone time little doll."

"What he heck is wrong with you.!!Are you retarded that you can't even remember a name!!!"

"Little doll, do you know that there is poison inside your body........a slow acting poison. It will slowly start to effect your organs by destroying them. One by one, until your entire body becomes useless."

"Well Geez thanks....I sooooo couldn't tell from the pain"

"I can help you. Of course with a condition. You will have to do me a favour in the future."

"What favour?!? No way...I'd rather die than owe you a favour!!!"

The mysterious man comes close and leans down and suddenly captures her lips. She tries to push him away but to no effect. She feels a pill in her mouth after the forceful kiss.

The pill dissolves into her mouth and she can feel the coolness as an after effect. And with that the pain dulls.

"We'll meet again, little doll. By then get stronger and remember you owe me." And the mysterious man leaves just like that.

"ARGH!?!?!" 'I said I didn't want his help and owe him anything but he still goes and does his own thing.'

Soon Sana and Sara come back with fresh clothes and warm soup. After checking for any injuries and wiping the dried blood off with a wet towel she changes into clean clothes. Taking the soup from Sara she tells them to leave and rest for the day.

Sitting in the edge of the bed she goes back at reviewing the information of this world from her memories~~~

Comment below what you thought of the chapter. Not much going on in this chapter.....but the next one will be a little more informative. This chapter is dedicated to all those people who commented,rated and shared
this story.
      I love you all and thank you for your support and time. T-T i'm so emotional right now. Wah~ Wah~ TεT