Chapter 4 {Everyone has their own skeletons}

~Your Pov~

    I didn't go to school the next day, he said I had missed too much training to go to school so he stayed and made me train all day. My body was sore as hell and turns out I lost my phone, which sucks cause I cant text todo. I looked at the time it was around 3:45 p.m., 'school should be out by now' i thought as I walked to my room. Aki was sleeping in his dog bed, I laid on my bed and sighed, I took a bite of the apple I just got and relaxed then out of nowhere Aki jumped up and ran out of the room. 'What the hell?' I thought as followed him, Aki was standing at the door barking. "You just went out"I shout out of tiredness and then there was a knock at the door, I open the door to see todo! "Todo? what are you doing here??" I ask as he stepped inside.

    "Well you left the park yesterday in a rush and dropped your phone and then you weren't at school today so I came to see if you were okay" explain Todoroki as he sat your phone on the counter.

    "Eh, sorry about that," I say as I sweatdrop

    "Its okay, as long you're fine," said todoroki as he bent down and pet Aki

    "Awn, Cold todo is finally warming up"I smile, as I heard him chuckle

    "I guess so" shrugged Todoroki "Hey, Y/n you wanna train together for the sports festival?"

"doesn't that seem repetitive since we'll be going against each other"I raise an eyebrow

"Even so, it doesn't have to be quirk training, it could just be physical sparing" pointed out todoroki

"you gonna spar in your uniform??" I asked

"Its okay, I have a tank top on under this as for the pants I don't care I have a lot of these," said todo as he unbuttoned his jacket and loosened his tie.

"Alright let me get changed," I said walking back to my room.

    I change into a f/c tank top and some black leggings, my usual training attire, I walked back to where todo was, He was standing on his phone. I guess he was waiting for me.

"I know somewhere we can spar, my backyard is perfect," I say walking out the door as todoroki and Aki followed me.

    I could see the surprised look on Todoroki's face when he saw the size of our backyard. Everyone look is the same, I chuckled and I stood in the middle of the yard.

"Here, right here is perfect," I say looking around a bit

"Alright" stretched todoroki "I'll try to go easy on you"

"Excuse me??" I raise an eyebrow "Ill be going easy on you"

"Sure" chuckled todoroki

"I'll make you eat those words"

"Bring it"

~Time skip of two weeks~ ~Still your pov~

    Finally, two weeks have passed and the sports festival is today. Todo and I trained with each other every day after school, no quirks though, those are a surprise for the sports festival. The training was actually really fun, we'd train for about an hour, maybe go to to the store and get some snacks and then just sit and chill till the sun about goes down.

    It was about 6:30 and I was getting ready for school like usual when there was a knock on the door. It surprised me but it turned out to be Todoroki. He was wearing his normal school attire.

"Todo! what are you doing here?" I whisper shouted

"You are very slow so I came to make sure you weren't late" monotonly said todoroki