The Pack's Savior

***************************************

(A/N): This is my second story on Wattpad but my first werewolf story... So yay. Anyway, ENJOY!!! And tell me what you think!!!

***********************************************

Prologue

The entire pack was in mourning.

We had lost our beloved Beta, who had been killed defending us.

"Tate Matthews was a valiant wolf and was too wise to only be twenty eight. He died too young. But he gave up his life for us, his family. And all the courage he had made him one of the best Betas this world has ever known, and I had been given the privilege of being his Alpha, and one of his closest friends since we were pups. His legacy will not be forgotton. May he rest in peace." Alpha Lyalls had said, placing a white rose on our Beta's casket.

Some of the pack began to cry as they lowered it into the ground.

There was suddenly a brilliant blue light escaping from inside the casket. "Pull it up!" The Alpha ordered. Hope began to fill the hearts of the pack, as they watched the casket being brought out of the ground.

When they finally hoisted it onto land, the light stopped. They broke open the casket, only to find our still deceased Beta. Dissappointment washed over the pack, and the Alpha reached out to close the casket once again.

Suddenly, our Beta's eyes opened. But they were no longer his regular green color, they were as blue as the light had been.

Our Beta swiftly got out of the casket and phased into his wolf form, shredding his suit. He was still the black wolf we had always known, but his eyes were still as blue as the light. Everyone was staring at him in shock, when suddenly a radiant gold light fell from the sky and morphed into a wolf. Our Beta bowed before it, and the pack recognized it as a Wolf Spirit.

The golden spirit walked up to our Beta and raised its paw. It placed it on top of the Beta's head, and the pack watched as the Wolf Spirit marked him, awarding him for his courage.

Our Beta changed back into human form and fell to the ground as he became unconscious. The Alpha took off his jacket and layed it on top of him, before anyone saw anything, and noticed the claw marks on his shoulder. He looked back up at the Wolf Spirit, who changed into a golden woman.

The pack stared at her in awe, marveling at her beauty. Then she spoke. "Your Beta has become one of the Marked. Only wolves who have proved themselves worthy can recieve this great honor. Your Beta has willingly died to save his pack, without a second thought. And he had not cared about how agonizing his death had felt. Therefore, he has been granted a Mark, which he can use anyway he wishes. This makes him incredibly stronger and faster than any other wolf, surpassing even his Alpha. He deserves much honor for the rest of his life." She said. Then she faded back up into the sky.

Everyone still couldn't belive what had happened. The pack just stood there in shock. Finally the Alpha spoke. "Bring him to the pack medical center."

Four other wolves picked up our Beta and began to carry him towards the pack house, with the Alpha following.

When they got into one of the rooms, they laid him down and called the pack doctor.

***********************

(A/N); Hope that was good! If you guys have any questions at all, go ahead and comment! Okay, well remember to Fan, Comment, and Vote! Bye!

<3 Brownies!!!!