Chapter 4: Pups!!!

********************

(A/N): Hello! Here's chapter 4! Enjoy! Btw... Pic of Hayden Panettiere (Lexi) on the side!

****************************

Tate's POV

*A Few Days Later*

I smiled as I walked through the pack house, carrying a bouqet of orange Morning Lilies, Blair's favorite flower. When people smiled at me, I smiled back in return, something I hadn't done in a long time.

The past week had gone perfectly. Ever since that night, it had been just like old times. Drew had even given me time off from my Beta duties so I could spend more time with Blair.

I got into my room and smelt something sweet. COOKIES!!! I thought excitedly as I raced to the kitchen. And sure enough, Blair had just pulled out a batch of chocolate chip cookies from the oven.

I grinned at her when she noticed I was there. "Hey babe." She said.

I walked towards her. "Wait a minute..." I said, then I wiped cookie dough off her face with my finger, and ate it. She pouted at me.

"Hey! I was saving that for later!" She yelled. I laughed at her and bent down to kiss her.

That's when Blair noticed the flowers. "Oh my gosh! My favorite! Thank you!" She said, as she took them and went to find a vase.

Just then someone knocked on the door. I walked out of the kitchen and went to open it, there stood Lexi and Drew.

"Oh my gosh! Tate! You are literally glowing! It's just like before!" Lexi shrieked as she hug-attacked me. I heard a playful growl come from Blair behind me and I grinned. When Lexi noticed Blair behind me she attacked her just like me.

A loud oomphf came from Blair and she gently pushed Lexi away. "Hey Blondie." She laughed.

"I missed you so much, Blair!" Lexi shrieked again, tears forming in her eyes. Even though Blair had been back for a while now, Lexi and her hadn't seen eachother yet. I mean, Blair and I hardly ever left our room in the past week, if you know what I mean.

"Missed you too." Blair replied.

I smiled at them. "So... Anything new with you guys?" I asked.

Lexi started blushing like crazy and Drew grinned at her. "Well, we do have some good news." He said, never taking his eyes off Lexi. I looked back and forth between them a couple of times.

"Well? What is it?" I asked impatiently, as I turned to stand by Blair, putting my arm around her.

"Can I tell them?" Lexi asked Drew. He nodded and Lexi turned back to us. "Well, we were just wondering if you guys wanted to be godparents!?!"

Our eyes got huge. "Lexi... You're.... PREGNANT!?!" Blair shrieked excitedly. Lexi started to nod her head animatedly.

"OH MY GOD!" Blair screamed as she ran to give Lexi a bear hug. I grinned as I went to hug Drew.

"Congrats, man." I said, patting his back.

"Thanks. Know any good names?" Drew said laughing. As soon I stepped back away from Drew, Blair took over and hugged him.

As soon as she was done, she came back and stood by me.

"So will you?" Lexi asked. "You know? Be our baby's godparents?"

I look at Blair and nodded. "HELLS YES!" She told them, and I grinned at my mate.

Lexi smiled and looked at Drew, who returned it.