Chapter 1

*ABBEYS POV*

"OH. MY. GOD." Maddy whispered next to me. " What?" I said to her. Suddenly my best friend Maddy got up and ran out of the room. Just as I was about to get up after her and find out what happened, she screamed: "OMG I CANT BELIEVE THAT I JUST GOT VIP MAGCON TICKETS, AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maddy has been in love with magcon since the beggining and she has posters of them in her room, she qoutes them ALL the time and she goes to everything to do with them. 

I ran downstairs and went to find her, she was in my bedroom, crying. "Maddy, what the hell, why on earth are you crying," I said. She looked at me with a huge smile and said "I can not actually belive I got the tickets, these, my dear Abbey, are happy tears of joy!" I rolled my eyes. She continued to speak: "And you know what the best part of it is? Its a double pass and your coming with me!!!" " Seriously, do I have to, you know that  I dont like them," I groaned. All that Maddy did was just nod her head like an idiot. She only stopped when I said: "fine, but where even is it?"

*MADDYS POV*

I stopped when she said that, Abbs can really blow off when she wants to. I thought for a moment about what to say, and, in my sweetest voice possible I said: "well Abbs, you see, the only tickets that were um available were the tickets to, well, um California." Abbeys eyes went wide and her nostrils flared (a habit that occurs when she is angry) "WHAT??? WHY THERE, WERE YOU NOT EVEN THINKING OR LOOKING WHEN YOU BOOKED THE TICKETS!!," she screamed. "well.." I started, but she cut me off. this time she had a stressed tone and she was speaking fast: "omg, where are we gonna stay, whos gonna go with us, how long are we staying, what if we miss the flight," "STOP" I said. " the tickets come with accomodation to a really good hotel, we are old enoughto look after ourselves do you really think we need someone to go with us, hopefully we can stay for the whole holidays AND you are so organised that there is no way in hell that we will miss the plane." "I just have one thing to say, I think that yes, we do need someone to go with us, but, fine, i'll go." "EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed. Abbey just rolled her eyes and smirked.

Hey, this is my first story, hope everyone likes it, I will try and upload soon, but if you are reading it:                                                                                                                                                                   VOTE                                                                                                                                                             COMMENT                                                                                                                                                                     FOLLOW                                                                                                                                                       (AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT I MISSED)

kisses-xoxo