Chapter 2

*ABBYS POV*

It was the night before our flight to Cali and Maddy was quizzing me on the boys so that i wouldnt embarrass her. We were at her house and she was at her desk and i was on her bed. Pretending to be asleep.

"okay, BONUS QUESTION!!!!!" she excitedly said. I groaned and said "do we have to do this??" 

"yes we do, now let me speak," she said.

"OKAY THEN ABBY, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS" she exclaimed in a presenter voice. Before she let me answer she said:

" Name all of the Grier kids,"

"errrr, okay well theres Nash and Hayes and S..s..sk sky skyl," I said looking at Maddy for hints, and she wasnt giving any away. 

" Come on Abbs, you are going to embarrass me so much when we meet them, you HAVE to know this, it is a way of life!"

" okay okay, is her name..... hmmm.... umm...," I thought for a while then a brainwave hit me,

"I KNOW IT, I KNOW I, HER NAME IS SKYLEY!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted, doing a victory dance.

" no no no no no no, the Grier kids are SKYLYNN, NASH, HAYES and WILL"  She said, emphasisng the names.

"all the thinking is making my brain hurt, can we go to sleep, please" I begged. I checked my iphone and it was eleven pm.

"shit" i murmered. Madds and i were supposed to be at the airport by five am, and I am NOT a mornings person. 

As though she was reading my mind Maddy said : " Abbs stop worrying, If you sleep in or arent awake in time, I will drag you out of bed and carry you to the taxi myself." Gee that was reassuring, I thought as I put my head on the pillow that was on the makeup bed Maddys mum had set up for me.

*MADDYS POV*

I swear that as soon as she hit the pillow and closed her eyes Abby was asleep. She has some kind of sleeping power or something, its not fair. 

I decided to take out my phone, I tapped in my password and it was wrong, i tapped it in again,and it was wrong, i tried again so many times that my phone was disable for half an hour. I put it down and started to think about tomorrow. I thought about good things like Taylor (Caniff- my fav) picking me up and brining me on stage with him and i thought about bad things like the taxi breaking down and making us late which would mean that the line to meet them would be closed and we wouldnt be able to see them.

Suddenly 30 minutes was up and i typed in the most randomest number password ever (i had my eyes shut) and it worked. What. The. Hell. I was proably just being really random when i made that passcode. I smiled to myself. 

i took a selfie (and automatically started thinking about the song) and posted it on instagram with the caption:

night before the flight to MAGCON! cant sleep:(

I checked all my other social media and finally closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter, im making it up as i go :)

Please comment becuase i like to read them and i really want to know what people think, heres something random: i dropped my phone on my face (on accident) when i was reading a really good fanfic about magcon. LOL

If you are readiing this:

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

(AND ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE MISSED)

kisses-xoxo