Chapter 5

A/N hey guys, i had already written this chapter but something happened and now its deleted or something :(

*ABBYS POV*

I got into a limo with Nash, Maddy, Taylor and two other people. I sat inbetween Maddy and Nash, Taylor was next to maddy and the two other boys were opposite us.

"madds, what are we gonna do about the hotels?," I asked maddy in a low voice.

"i'll figure it out when we get there," she replied. I nodded my head.

"So guys, who are the ladies?" the guy opposite me asked. His chocolate brown hair was short and matched his chocolate brown eyes. He was attractive.

"Okay so this is Abby and I met her at the airport" Nash said gesturing to me, "Abby, this is Cameron but everyone calls him Cam," he said gesturing to the guy with the brown hair and brown eyes. I waved, he waved back and pulled a funny face, I laughed.

"And this is Matthew but everyone calls him Matt," Nash said pointing to the other person. Matt's hair is  a really light brown and his eyes are brown as well. He looks like Justin beiber.

"hey," i said to him. he said hey back.

"And this is Maddy-" Taylor started but was rudely interrupted by you know who. (maddy if you didnt know)

"I already know who you guys are, I got VIP tickets for your show."

She went over and hugged them, I looked at taylor and he seemed a touch jealous. 

"wait, wait, wait," I said, " I just want to make it clear that Maddy got the tickets and I have not much of an idea of who you are, but I know that Nashes little sister is called Skylynn ," I looked over to Maddy and she wiped a fake tear away to show she was 'proud', "so I just wanted to make that clear and maybe dont expect me to remember your names or stuff like that."

"I am proud that you remembered and didnt embarrass me Abbs, but that," she did a crazy thing with her hands, "was unneccessary,' Maddy said.

"Whatever."

*MADDYS POV*

The limo ride ended and the boys offered to take our bags up to their rooms, so that if we got a booking we could just already have our bags there, well, thats what taylor said. 

Me and Abby made our way to the front desk.

"Can we please book a room," I asked. 

"Umm, well, im sorry but, umm, well you see t-this hotel is, err reserved for the umm, magcon boys only." he finally managed to say, he seemed very nervous.

"We happen to know them and we would like to get a booking on their floor." Abby said confidently.

"umm, im, just, well, im not-" Abby cut him off and said:

"get us the manager so we can speak to him,"

She turned to face me and said:

"Can you call one of them?"

I called Taylor (of course) and told him that we needed him to come down and get us a booking. The manager came out and noticeably sighed.

"What can i do for you," he said in a monotonous tone.