Chapter 3

*MADDYS POV*

I was up at 3.30am and i was so excited, today was the day that we would be flying to Cali!

"OMG, ABBY WAKE YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY FOR THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!" I screamed. Even though it was only the flight  and we were going to magcon a couple of days after i was so excited and hyper.

Abby started to wake up and she whined to me:

"what the fuck Maddy???, its like 3.34 and we leave at 5, i still wanna be in bed"

"okay then, but dont blame me when you look dead and we are leaving" I said happily as I went into the bathroom.

*ABBYS POV*

That girl can be very annoying sometimes. I heard the shower turn on. I can NOT sleep when a shower sound is going.

I went to the general bathroom near Maddys room. Her parents are so rich and they spoil her and luke (her brother) so much. They have a huge house, Maddy and Lukes bedrooms both have ensuites and walk in wardrobes, Maddy has the gold iphone 5s and luke has the green iphone 5c, its funny how he is twelve. Once Maddy wanted to go see her cousin who was in Australia so she bought a ticket and left, when she got there she texted her mom and dad that she had gone to see Tia (her cousin), her parents were just like yeah thats fine. SHE IS SO LUCKY!!!

Even though me and maddy have been besties for ever I still get lost in her house sometimes. Anyways i went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, even though luke, Victoria (their mom) and Ty (their dad, short for tyler) were in Singapore at the moment, locking the door was just a habit.

I hopped into the shower and got the temp just right, the water was warm and woke me up fully. When i was done, I stepped out, and, sure enough, I forgot to bring clothes with me.

"idiot," i said to myself.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked/ran to maddys room.

*MADDYS POV*

After my shower I blowdried my blonde and pink hair (only the tips are pink though) and pulled it into a messy bun. I put only a bit of foundation on, some eyeliner, mascara and nude/pink lipstick. I stepped out of the bathroom and walk into my wardrobe, thinking about what to wear. It was a plane trip for a couple of hours or something so i reached for my forever 21 black and white striped harem pants along with my loose, black tee that said SWAG. I decided i wanted to wear a beanie so i took my bun out and brushed it down, i let it stay a little wavy but mostly straight. i pulled my maroon colored beanie on that had VOGUE on it in black. 

I noticed that abby had walked in wearing a towel. I laughed at her, she looked so funny. She gave me a death stare which made me burst out laughing. She picked some clothes out and, in the voice she uses when she is trying to be mad but isnt she said:

"oh shut up bitch"

"oooooo, FEISTY" i replied, she strutted into my bathroom.

I figured that she would take a while so I pulled out my phone and took a selfie - or maybe a few. I posted some of them on instagram with the caption: ready to leave and its 4.20 am, yeah, so pumped!!               I went onto twitter and retweeted something that my friend Mel posted. I made a tweet that said: CAN NOT WAIT FOR MAGCON!!!! #magconboys #soexcited                           

I checked all my other social media, then i got out my iphone dock and, started playing the song that abby hates the most..... i turned it up super loud, my parents arent home.........

MMM YEAH YEAH, MMM YEAH YEAH, ALL THAT I COULD SAY WAS!!!!!! i started to belt out the song MMM yeah by Austin Mahone and Pitbull.

From the bathroom abby screamed :

"OMG YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!! THIS SONG IS SOOOO OLD AND ANNOYING , TURN IT OFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed, but keeped playing it, it was a good song. 

"I ASKED HER NAME, BUT SHE TURNED AWAY, AS SHE WALKED, ALL THAT I COULD SAY WAS MMM YEAH YEAH!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs, while laughing.

The bathroom door opened and abby charged at me,

"TURN THE MUSIC OFF," she said.

For a moment i was scared then i looked at what she was wearing, i burst out laughing, she was still in her bra! She gave me a death stare and walked back to the bathroom. I chuckled to myself. 

*ABBYS POV*

After maddy finally turned the music off i finished getting changed. I was already in some floral print leggings and i paired them up with a black forever 21 tee that said GEEK 83 in white. I brushed my long brown hair down and put a black and floral snapback that has the word dope in white on. I applied a lttle mascara and lip balm then walked out of the bathroom. 

"okay abbs 15mins before we have to go," maddy said in a singy sort of way, she was excited. 

"yep just gotta get some shoes on..... and so do you," I said.

I picked up my tiffany blue (really bright, fluro blue) Nike free runs and put them over some socks. Maddy got her maroon(to match her beanie) colored Nike high tops on and made sure the laces were perfect.

We picked up our suitcases and we said bye to the cleaner and cook and all the other people. Maddy didnt need to lock up because they were staying there and looking after the house incase of any break ins. We loaded all of our suitcases into the taxi- there were a lot. As we hopped into the taxi Maddy was so excited and I was also excited.

Hey guys

I hope that you like it, im really excited about it and cant wait to write more! Im super excited for this book because i think of all my ideas at night and there is so much good stuff! 

Please please comment because i really like to know what you guys think and yeah. 

COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE, AND ALL THAT STUFF

kisses-xoxo