Chapter 4

*ABBYS POV*

We arrived at the airport and went through all the baggage checks and all that stuff.  When we were done we went over to the seats and waited for the people to call the plane.

"ABBY, can we get something from the cafe, im bored," complained maddy. 

"okay, fine," i replied to her. 

We walked over to the cafe and Maddy got a fruit smoothie and a berry muffin. I got a coffee and a chocolate slice.

"err Abby are you sure that you want a coffee, it will probably taste yuck," Maddy told me.

"whatevs," I replied. I took a sip of my coffee.....

"ew, this coffee is disgusting!" i said. Maddy gave me a look like I told you so. I threw it away and ate my slice. We finished off our food and went back to the seats.

"This is a call for flight 503 to California, 503 to California," Someone said over a microphone.

We went over and boarded the plane. We were flying first class due to Maddys parents.

*MADDYS POV*

Sometimes I want to fly the other classes but mom always insists on first class. We sat down and I got my earphones out, I listened to Fancy by Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX. I hummed to the music and at the chorus I started to sing.

Im so fancy, you already know

im in the fast lane, from LA to Tokyo......

"oi Madds, we're taking off now," Abby said to me. She had the window seat (after a few rounds of paper scissors rock). I looked out and we were. 

"im gonna watch a movie," I said. I decided on frozen, but fell asleep half way through it. Im pretty sure Abby was also asleep.

"Hello passengers, the flight to California has now landed," someone said.

I woke up, Abby was also awake, she had her phone out with her and im pretty sure that she was taking photos of me sleep....... I snatched her phone and saw that she had taken the photos.

"BITCH" i said, but kind of quietly cos we were on a plane.

"you had better not post them anywhere!"

"oh, oops?" she said like it was a question.

"what the fuck ever," i said with a smile.

We came off the plane and into the airport. We picked up our bags and there was just one missing. It was my last one.

"Oh my god, Maddeeeeee, I need to go to the toilet soooo bad," Abby said, in an annoying voice.

"okay then go, but when you're done come straight back because I have no idea where the fuck my bag is." I said to her. She nodded her head and did a fast walk to the bathroom. I walked around trying to look for someone who seemed important. I was thinking about how Abby was more hyper than usual today, it meant that she was excited. I took out my phone and started to sen a text to Abby, when i walked right into someone. I forgot that I was still walking. I looked up to see who it was and I opened my mouth, about to say something rude, all i said was: