Chapter 3

nada.

Soul parked his bike in front of Black Stars and Tsubaki's place. Making his way up the stairs, Soul knocks on the door waiting for an answer. A few minutes later the door opens, revealing Tsubaki.

"Oh hi Soul, what brings you by? Black Star just passed out. He is really sick." Tsubaki said sweetly but you could tell she was tired. Taking care of Black Star couldn't be an easy task. Hell he didn't even know how Tsubaki can put up with him in the first place.

"Hey Tsubaki, Uh I actually came to talk to you " Soul in his usual slouch position. She nodded and stepped aside to let him in. Closing the door she went over and sat down on the one of the chairs in the living room. Soul decided to sit on the couch looking down on the floor. He knew Tsubaki and Maka were close out of the girls in the group.

"So whats up Soul?" She looked at him having a slight feeling on what the scythe wanted to talk about. For months, Tsubaki knew that her friends have fallen for each other but both are very stubborn to admit it to each other.

Soul scratches the back of his head feeling nervous about even admitting about his feelings for Maka but he had no idea he would even approach this to Maka and that was uncool.

"Well err I don't know how to say this..." He was cut off

"You have feelings for Maka and you do not know how to tell her huh?" Smirked Tsubaki as Soul's jaw dropped. How the hell did she knew that he had feelings for the ash blonde meister? He had made sure he didn't slip and acted normal around her.

"How did you know Tsubaki?"

"Not hard Soul. I see how you treat Maka OUTSIDE of all the normal teasing we all know you are about Maka but I can tell that you care more about her then just friends. The way you both are there for each other and how you both know what that there's something wrong with the other. There is just more there then just a basic partnership. Lemme guess the problem, you don't know how to tell her?" grinned Tsubaki as she pretty much nailed Soul's problem

Soul sitting there in shock as he nods his head. She read him like a book and he didn't even realized that he was that easy to read. "Yeah, I don't know how to tell her. you know how she is when it comes to trusting men because of that good for nothing father of hers." His eyes never leaving the ground as Tsubaki smiled and spoke

"Soul just be honest with her and tell her how you truly feel. Trust me as long as your honest and show her that you wont hurt her your good. Right before Black Star got sick, I had talked to him because I was afraid." this perked the scythes ears. What on earth did she have to be afraid about? Black Star was one of the luckiest guys in the school to have Tsubaki as a partner.

"Wait what are you talking about Tsubaki? What on earth could you possible be afraid of?" he just had to wait to hear this story

"Remember back when Kidd first came to the academy when Black Star and you ended up fighting him?" Soul nodded his head as she continued "Well I was afraid that he was going to end our partnership to start one with you. I know seems silly to be afraid about as I know you'd never switched but the way you guys behaving from Stein's to the fight got me thinking. So I went to Black Star and we talked everything out on that issues. You need to do the same with her Soul." Tsubaki explained looking over at Soul, who had a dumbfounded look on his face, she was confused on why he was looking at her like that

"Tsubaki your crazy, I'm sorry but your crazy to think that I'd ever be Black Stars partner. You're the only one who can handle the crazy." he smirked.

"I know that now Soul. It's a girl thing, we think the worse." she smiled sweetly. Soul shook his head at his friend. Crazy to think that Black Star would every leave the one person who could tolerate his annoying friend. Tsubaki cleared her throat to get his attention. He looked at her as she began to speak.

"So when are you going to talk to Maka about your feelings?"

"I honestly do not know. I know that I just don't want to straight up to tell her as that wouldn't be the cool thing to do. That is why I came to you Tsubaki. You two are closer than she is with any other female." he sighs as he leans his head back and groans as Tsubaki nods her head. The two begin to brain storm ideas for the weapon to express his feelings for his meister.

A/N: I know a shortie but still a goodie. Wonder what the two have come up with? only way is to keep on reading Stormy