Wrong start

Hawlucha could not get it.....why did Froakie and Ashley hate him so much?

Was it something he did? Ashley was nice to everyone else,.....well except when Chespin started flirting with her and Slyveon.

Froakie was mean to everyone except Ash, Pikachu, and Ashley.

He was fustrated. He was going to talk to both of them. Lucky for him...they were under a tree talking.

Ashley: Chespin is so annoying you know?

Froakie: Well.... why don't you just tell him to stop?

Ashley:* sarcasm * Oh what a great idea! I never would have thought of that! Oh wait! I have!

Froakie: Sorry! Just trying to help.

Ashley: No sweat.... we have company.

Hawlucha: Hello.

Froakie: What do YOU want.

Hawlucha: What have I done to upset you two?! What did I do to make you hate me?!

Froakie: Shut up! It's none of your business?!

Ashley: He does have the right to know Froakie. He'll probably think my reason is more of an excuse though..

Hawlucha: What do you mean?!

Froakie: Do we have to?!

Ashley: He deserves to know!

Froakie: Fine! I don't really hate you.... You Just.......Remind Me Of Some Bad Memories.

Hawlucha: Oh.

Ashley: Well....you...your too flashy! Do you know how Shine feels? He thinks Star might like you better than him! He's become insecure! He is trying to impersonate your personality! It's not that I don't like you or anything.* blushing * Oh uhh...t-th-that's n-not what I-i meant! Uh! Shine just has a crush on Star and thinks she might actually like you like soulmate! So I've been trying to cheer him up. But when I tried to leave him he thoinks that I actually favor you instead of him. I just don't want him to be sad!

Froakie: I never would have thought that was the reason!

Hawlucha: Well....why didn't you just tell me? I would have told him that I'm not interested in Star.

Ashley: I seriously couldn't.... he would have thought that I was favoring you instead of him. I'm sorry for being so cold to you though. Do you forgive me?

Hawlucha: Sure.

Chespin: He lee- lee! What up cutie pie? Wanna go on a date?

Ashley: How many times do I have to say it you pervert! N to the o... spell it out!

Hawlucha: well... that is unexpected.

Froakie: You know this happens a lot right?

END