We are What!

Ashley and Hawlucha.... dense as a FREAKING rock! They both had a thing for each other... but were too dense to relize it. Heck! Even dense Ash Ketchum had figured out his feelings for Serena and started to notice the akwardness between the two. Everyone knew this and tried their best to make the relationship happen. One day Ashley decided to actually learn about love.

Ashley:* in hall of origins * Father?! What is love?!

Arceus: Umm...well my child... love is a feeling between two people or Pokemon that are very close. I am not going to tell you about the Pidgeys and the Beedrills yet.

Ashley: ?????

Arceus: What's so confusing?

Ashley: I was confused at that last sentence.

Arceus: Just go back to your friends... I need to tell them the truth.

Ashley: About them being Gods and Goddesses?

Arceus: Yes.

Ashley: Kay! I'll get them. And maybe get them to elaborate on love more.

Arceus: Wha-

Ashley:* disappeared *

Arceus: Da-

Back on Earth 5 minutes earlier 

Pikachu: Does anyone know where Ashley went?

Talonflame: She said something about going to see daddy? Whatever that means.

Noivern: I wonder what she meant by that.

Braixen: I think I've asked her that question. She responded by running away after calling me sister. What did ' THAT' mean?

Greninja: Same. She called me cousin though.

Noivern: And me little brother.

Talonflame: Cousin.

Pikachu: Brother.... She's called some of the pokemon back home either brother or cousin. She calls Bayleef and Snivy sister.

Luxray: Brother.

Slyveon: Sister.

Bunlebye: Cousin.

Goodra: Brother.

Pikachu: It's weird that she doesn't call Chespin or Hawlucha brother or cousin.

Ashley: Hello!

Everyone else: Ah! Ashley! When did you get back?!

Ashley: Just now. Anyway, daddy would like to see you all. And Pikachu, if I were you...... I would stay close to Slyveon.

Pikachu: Wh-* gets pulled through portal*

In hall of origins..... again

Arceus: That was fast.

Ashley: Yes it was father.

Pikachu: You always call him daddy.

Ashley: That is because I don't needth to be elegant in public.

Sylveon: SPEAK!!! ENGLISH!!!

Ashley: Okay! Okay!

Pikachu: What are we here for?

Ashley: Well....... um.....* starts to shift uncomfortably *

Arceus: How do we put this bluntly?........

Ashley: You all are secreatly gods and goddesses!!!!!!* covers her mouth*

Arceus: I guess that's one way.....

Every one else: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Pikachu: Holy Sh*t! @#$%*&$%!!

Ashley: *whispers to Arceus* We should let that sink in for a bit.....

__________________________________

Should I make a part 2?

Pony out!✌