0.1

lee jeno. he's the definition of being that person. the person who seems to have it all: the looks, the grades and the popularity then to top it all off he still manages to stay humble and hasn't got a single bad bone in his body. yeah. he's one of them.

if you asked na jaemin, he'd tell you that it wasn't fair. how could someone be that flawless? in fact, it annoyed him. a lot.

i suppose you could say that at this point where we start our story jeno and jaemin are polar opposites. now don't get me wrong, jaemin isn't cruel and he isn't totally alone, he just has a limited amount of patience and he prefers to make friends online. sure, he may not have the best grades in his year (unlike someone) but he isn't quite failing anything yet so at he end of the day, theres no harm done right?

wrong.

apparently scraping through by just 1 or 2 marks isn't good enough for jaemin's maths teacher. or his biology teacher. or his french one. hence why he's here now, in the library, out of school hours, waiting for his tutor to arrive.

"hey! you must be jaemin? i was assigned to be your tutor i believe?"

jaemin rolled his eyes once he realised who was in front of him front of him and got his books out onto the desk with a sigh in response. catching on quickly, jeno took the seat on the other side of the table, pulling a pen and notepad from his bag.

it was going to be a long day for the both of them.