Chapter 1

Logan POV

As I watched Drift balance on one of his swords with out denting the car he was on at all, Cade drove into the junkyard we were holed up in. "Hey Cade' s back!!" I yelled.  "Oh thank god!" Jimmy said loudly.

Jimmy was a black dude that Cade hired out of a newspaper ad to be the co-something. He has no idea how to deal with Grimlock or any of the other Autobots.

"It's like a zoo out here when you leave!" He was saying. "Yea. Definitely." I snorted. "A zoo." I walked up to them. "He's too scared to come out from under that roof 'cause Grimlock almost stepped on him the other day."

"That's scary." Jimmy pointed out.  "I almost died." I waved him off. "Anyway." I turned to Cade. "He didn't make it?" "No." He said disappointedly. "But he was old. Older than Optimus Prime."

"Wow." I stated. "That's old." I took a deep breath.

"Hey Cade I--" But he was already gone, yelling at Grimlock for eating the Chiefs car.

Again.

I sighed. I was never gonna get out of here. So I decided to get a early dinner and hit the hay. I grabbed a frozen burrito from the freezer and heated it up.

I sat and ate it. Cade came in followed by a 13 year old. "Who's she?" We said at the same time.  Cade sighed. "Logan, this is Mini J-low."

"It's Izabella." Mini J-low snapped "With a z." "How 'bout Izzy?" I said. "With two z's." I chuckled. She shrugged. Ok. Izzy it is!

I yawned.  "Imma hit the hay. See y'all in the mornin." I layed down on the couch towards the back of the RV and was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

Dream
I was in my room and my parents were watching the end of Age of Extinction. "What?" I whispered as the movie ended.  A new dvd case materialized on my tv stand. Mon picked it up. "Transformers: The Last Prime." She read aloud and then squinted at the cover. "Part 2?"  "Hey look. Logan's on the cover!" Dad pointed at it.  "Yea." Mom said sarcastically. "I can see that."

"We might as well watch it."Dad grabbed it and took out the former Age of Extinction disc, which now read "Transformers: The Last Prime part 1'. He put the 2cd disk in and pressed play.

Dream end

I woke up to DayTrader and Cade talking about the 7 signs of the apocalypse or whatever. I stretched and checked the time. 9:30. "God Damnit Cade!!" I yelled, walking out of the RV. "You let me sleep in again!! And I don't want to hear a word about me from you DayTrader!!"

Last time DayTrader visited, he tried to flirt and I ended up throwing my sword at him. Hound settled that fight by dumping all of DayTraders' junk in a canyon nearby. And that's also why Hound is now my second favorite Transformer. My first favorite being Optimus.

"Well I'm sorry." Cade said. "You looked like you haven't slept right in ages!!" I sighed. It's true, I haven't. I constantly get up at night and look at the stars, hoping Optimus would come back. "Well I got sleep last night so make sure to wake me up tomorrow morning." I walked back to the RV to get some coffee as Daytrader left and Cade and Izzy replaced Bee's voicebox. 

I walked back out to Bee yelling in a female voice. "This is such bull shit." 

I sighed. "One day Bee." I said. "One Day you're gonna get your voice back." He then proceeded to rip the voice box out. "I'm gonna kill him Bee." Cade was saying.

Time Skip

"Cade. Uh whats the code word." crackled the Chief's voice out of the speakers. "Someone's coming." I leapt up. "Ah crap!!" I ran into the Rv and grabbed my sword. "We're moving out in one minute!!" I yelled.

And there you have it. Chapter 1!! Make sure to stop and go read book one if you havent or you'll be really confused about some things that happen. Thanks for reading!!