Pain and no gain

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning to see Jonah sitting at the edge of the bed. I remembered our fight from last night. I felt bad about it. I hugged him but he flinched.

"Jonah I know we fought last night but I'm sorry-" before I could finish he kissed me on the lips for a good five minutes then he pulled away. 

"What was that for?" I asked smiling but he wasn't.

"Because...after this I'll probably never be able to do that again.."He looked down with tears in his eyes.

"Babe?" I asked concerned. Then Jonah told me everything. Him and Tate, Kyra being pregnant everything. By the time he was finished I was crying. He moved towards me.

"Ari.." He said but I just backed away from him. "Baby please try to--" He started but I cut him off.

"Try to understand what Jonah?! That you cheated on me?! Because NO you don't get to do that! You don't get to act like this is nothing and we can work it out. You know damn well I've been hurt before you promised you were different!" I said while tears still flooded my face.

"Baby I promise I...I love you only you." He kept moving towards me.

"NO JONAH IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!" I yelled still crying but I started packing a suitcase.

"Baby please..." He begged.

"Just stop Jonah I dont care anymore I-" He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me and for some dumb reason I kissed him back.

"I love you...your the only girl I love Tate means nothing to me I promise and I know you love me too please don't leave me.." Jonah was crying and it broke me because I'm still in love with him. He's my everything.

"Jonah I do love you and I always will..and maybe one day I'll come back and be ok but right now I can't." I said.

"Ariel please.." He was still holding me but I pulled away.

"I love you Jonah Marais...but I can't be with you right now." I said as I kissed him one last time. Then I got all my stuff into my car and started driving. I drove all the way to my friend Ariana's  house. 

When I got there I told her everything that happened

When I got there I told her everything that happened. I was trying to stay off social media because I knew every fan account would be talking about me and Jonah. Ariana said everything was already on Twitter. She said fans think I'm all upset and crying and a mess and to be honest that was 100% the truth.

"I hate seeing you like this." She said as I saw she tweeted something.

" She said as I saw she tweeted something