Chapter 1: A Little Drink

Jessica took another sip of Macallan's and slid the bottle over to Matt. He chuckled, aware of her liking for the taste. She shrugged and grabbed the bottle away from him.

"When you asked 'if I had free time,' I thought you meant something else." He smiled.

"Not all the girls you meet will end up in bed with you." She smiled.

He knew that he was blind- it was so natural to him, but he wanted to see her smile. How beautiful she was. Looks like all he can do was imagine. What she would look like. He wanted to touch her face but she would just push him away because it was weird. And it is weird.

"What are you thinking now?" She asked, drinking half of her glass and pouring more into it.

"Remember when I told you that you were beautiful, did you believe me?" He asked.

"Depends on how you picture me." She chuckled.

--Few Months Later--

Matt was standing on top of the rooftop and looking down into the streets of Hell's Kitchen. He used his hearing to sense any criminal activity happening in the area. He couldn't sense anything. All he heard was happy conversations and some running water. It was a good day in Hell's Kitchen.

He had been patrolling for many nights now and the crime had gone done by 4%, which was an improvement. Even then, something wasn't right. He smelled gunpowder seventeen rooftops away. He ran to the location in a hurry.

When he reached the rooftop, he could smell nothing but gunpowder. Multiple cases of weaponry and a little bit of explosives. He chuckled when someone came up from behind.

"You hungry, Red?" Frank chuckled as he tossed him a hotdog, "Got it from a small shop down there. It tastes great."

"Thanks, Frank." Matt said as he took a seat on an air conditioning unit. He took a bite on the hotdog and he liked it. "I like it. You should buy more of these when you have the chance."

Frank chuckled and grabbed his sniper, "So, how are the others? Nelson, Karen."

"Foggy's doing fine. He's gotten a good job which pays more than we had in Nelson and Murdock." Matt said, as he finished his hotdog.

"That guy had one hell of an opening statement in the court. Good thing he found a good paying job." Frank said as he drank some coffee, "And Karen?"

"We're not in speaking terms." Matt sighed as he looked onto the stars, "We weren't really meant for each other."

"Oh yeah..." Frank laughed and thought of something, "How about the P.I.? What was her name ag-"

"Jessica Jones." Matt cut Frank off and he chuckled, "We are interesting."

"This interesting?" Frank showed a photo of him and Jessica walking down the street while drinking coffee. "I'm sorry but I'm bored sometimes."

"Yeah," Matt chuckled, "that interesting. So, what are you doing up here-" Matt looked at the building with a glass roof below, "Or down there?"

"Irish." Frank said and Matt looked at him. "I know. Non-fatal wounds and everyone is arrested by the police."

"Good." He smiled. "You want me to help you with this?"