Ch 7: Omegas first heat

---- 3-year time-skip ----

"Jin are you feeling ok?" Namjoon helped Jin sit on the sofa. "I don't know, I feel weird" Jin groaned and laid down on the sofa" Namjoon felt Jin's forehead and realised he had a temperature, he walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a flannel and put cold water on it before walking back and applying it to Jin's forehead. Namjoon started to walk away before stopping "Jin? You smell different?" Namjoon turned to look at Jin. Jin had suddenly got wolf ears and a tail like Namjoon did many years earlier. "Woah! Jin has wolf ears!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook who was following him also looked amazed. "What's going on?" Jimin asked as he walked out the bedroom followed by Hoseok and Yoongi. "Jin you smell weird!" Hoseok said as he looked at Jin. "We need Jack or Mark, does anyone know what's going on?" Yoongi walked over to the dining table and sat on a chair. Jin blushed and looked away. "Jin do you know what's going on?" Asked Hoseok. Namjoon with a sudden realization jumped out of his seat followed by a small "oh...". Namjoon walked over and carried Jin to the bedroom. before shutting him and Jin inside.

"Jin is this that ... heat ... Jack said you would be having" Jin gulped before nodding his head looking ashamed. "Hey, it's ok, it's nothing to be ashamed of" Namjoon soothed. With a slight smile, Jin looked at Namjoon before saying "Thanks, Joonie" In a small voice. Namjoon blushed at the nickname but still smiled. He walked over and sat at the edge of Jin's bed and took Jin's hand in his. Namjoon stroked his thumb repeatedly over Jin's frail fingers. "You know Jin, I- ... really like you... You're a good friend to me, and... you always take care of everyone really well ... I just wanted to tell you that ... that -" Namjoon paused and looked at Jin's sweaty face. "What I'm trying to tell you is -" Jin looked at Namjoon and he tried to reassure Namjoon by smiling over at him. "I love you Jin, and... I know we're young but, I just know... I know that I love you." Namjoon looked over at Jin who had small tears glistening in his eyes. "Jin, say something. Please" Namjoon begged. "Joonie I ... I don't know if this is the heat talking but ... I love you too." Namjoon gasped and gently leant forward to kiss Jin on the forehead. As Namjoon released the kiss he felt an explosion of emotions. His whole body was tingling and this caused his wolf ears and tail to appear.

A small light turned into a large light and it was coming from the two of them. A green glow that was the same colour as Jins power exploded outwards and combined with the blue light of Namjoons power. The colours both tentatively danced with each other in the air creating a beautiful light display. "Joonie what's- " Namjoon gently hushed the omega as they kept looking upwards at the beauty. The colours slowly dissolved into the air and a feeling of complete calm and serenity overcame them both as they fell asleep on the spot.

Hesitantly Jack opened the metal door and Mark followed them in. They looked towards the two teens asleep. And they both gasped as they watched the pulsing of colours enveloping the two boys. "What the-" Mark questioned as he walked towards them. Jack held him back "Wait a sec- Have they? Do you think they've ... mated?" "Jack, what the fuck?" Mark questioned, looking towards Jack. "They are kids ... they can't ... how?" Jack looked at the light display as it dissolved. "I've researched wolves and A/B/O dynamics and it said that when an alpha finds an omega it truly wants to be with and the omega accepts the alpha that they become mates." Mark stared at the two who were asleep. "So ... you really think that they are mates?" Jack smiled a little. "Yeah, they are growing up so fast."

With that Jack and Mark walked out the room. They greeted the rest of the kids. Jungkook and Taehyung looked confused but it seemed that Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok understood due to the small blushes on their faces. "So..." Jimin said. "Yeah..." Mark responded. "You might want to leave them for a bit. They're fast asleep, they probably don't want to be disturbed." "Yeah, um ...ok," Yoongi said.