Ch 9: Thunder

The man standing at the end of the corridor quietly chuckled whilst swinging the gun around in his hands. "Fuck!" Mark yelled out. Yoongi laughed "Do these people really underestimate us this much." His eyes glowed yellow as he forced the gun to fly out of the mans arms. Yoongi pointed the gun at the man. "Let us past so we can get him to a bloody doctor." He yelled out. The man raised his arms looking alarmed. Three guards ran up behind the man and restrained him, the man was dragged away kicking and screaming. "They are abominations of this world! They should be dead." the man screamed to which Yoongi yelled back. "Fuck you too." Mark scoffed muttering something about language before dragging Yoongi away. "Get him on the bed" A doctor yelled as more doctors flooded in the room.

Jimin screamed as more and more injections entered his body. "Please... no ... stop" Jimin cried out as a particularly painful sensation ran through his body. Yoongi clutched onto Jimin's hand. "Shhh, Jimin, it's ok , it will all be ok." Yoongi tentatively whispered into Jimins ear. Jimin halted his screaming and turned to face Yoongi , a bitter smile was plastered upon his face "Shut up" He quietly chuckled "It's not ok" He winced again as more painful sensations ran through him. "The shaking has stopped?" Jimin asked in a half question half statement manner. "Yeah" Yoongi responded. Another injection was put into Jimin, this one making him more tired than the rest. "I'm sleepy" Jimin said with a yawn. "It's ok , go to sleep." A small tear trailed out from Yoongis eye and dropped onto the white tiles below. "He'll be ok" Jack said as he timidly ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. Yoongi scoffed in response , swiftly flicking Jack's hand from his hair. Yoongi stood with a look of complete anger on his face as Mark began to drag him back to the room.

"You bastards! You better not hurt him more than you already have." Yoongi sobbed once the door closed. Jin ran over to Yoongi. "It's ok" He soothed the crying boy as he helped Yoongi up and took him to the bedroom.

--- the next day ---
"It's bad" Jack said bluntly. "What do you mean it's bad!" Yoongi yelled out. Hoseok stood up in attempt to restrain Yoongi. "Yoongi! Stop it, your scaring me!" Jungkook cried. Yoongi sat back down in response, breathing out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair. "We don't think Jimin will make it." Mark said solemnly. Taehyung , Jin and Jungkook cried out . Hoseok and Namjoon looked down towards the floor. Yoongi stood and walked over to the bedroom. "He's strong, he's gonna be just fine." Yoongi screamed as he slammed the bedroom door. "How long has he got?" Namjoon questioned. "We don't know anything between a couple days to a few weeks" Mark responded. "I see" Hoseok said.

Behind the bedroom door Yoongi was listening . He slid down the wall , wrapping his arms round himself. "No" He weakly breathed out.

--- 2 days later ---
"Yoongi please come out, we don't know how long he has left, come see him."
"No!" Came Yoongi's weak reply.
"Yoongi come on. You haven't eaten or drunk your going to starve to death."
"Leave me alone!" He cried out.
"Your scaring Taehyung and Jungkook! get out here now."

--- 3 days later ---
"Yoongi?"
"What do you want Jungkook?" Yoongi whispered.
"Will you come out please?"
"No" Came Yoongis weak reply.
"Please , Taehyung wont stop crying and I don't know what to do."
"Ask Jin"
"But Jin said to talk to you!" Jungkook protested.
"Leave now Jungkook!" Yoongi's eyes flashed yellow and half the clothes in the wardrobe were now smothered onto the floor.

--- 5 days later ---
"Jimin's getting weaker" Jack said from behind the door. "He's not fighting as much as he used too. He keeps crying out in his sleep for you".
Yoongi sobbed.                            
"Jack I ... I".
"You love him don't you Yoongs."
"I... Yeah"
"Will you come out, you can't love him if your dead."
"Um... yeah"
Yoongi slowly opened the door. Yoongi looked a mess, His eyes were bloodshot , his skin had a strange yellow hew. Yoongi almost collapsed from standing up but Jack caught him just in time. Mark brought over water and food. They quickly got Yoongi to drink. Yoongi gulped down the water fast and ate like an animal. Yoongi stood up and clutched his head. "take me to him." Yoongi mumbled.

"Ok , let's go" Jack muttered.