I

Remington pov

I woke up with a raging hangover, naked, and next to a black-haired man.OH, CRAP.

I collected my clothes and ran to the bathroom, despite my pounding headache. I dressed myself and ran my hands thought my hair. I sighed. I helped helped a married man cheat on his wife.

I left their bus without a trace of me ever being there. Oh god what will I tell my brothers.

"where the fuck were you ?" Philip asked

"black veil brides go me shitfaced last night"

"well you got back just in time,we're  off to the next city,"

"okay" 

I wrapped myself in the blanket of my bunk. I smelled like him.  I felt like a giant man-whore for what I did, but it's also felt so right.

When I was next woke up, it was by Sebastian.

"Still hungover?" He smirked at me

" Phil told you"

"Yes, here's some pain killers, your lucky I even thought of bringing you some"

"Thanks"

"Oh yeah start getting ready,we have a set then interviews "

I groaned and rolled out of my bunk.

"So how do do you feel to be on the last warped tour?"

"It's really awesome, but really sad at the same time"

"Yeah it's the end of a cultural eras "Emerson said

"Well this concludes my interview with p-pa-palaye Royale," she paused to let the camera turn off "did I get that right?"

"Yes dear" I said