IX

16 weeks

"so today we are going to the doctors, i know that we'll get to hear the heartbeat, and we'll find the sex out, well... Andy is, im waiting for the gender reveal to know "I turn in my seat to get andy in the shot of my little vlog. i had started a vlog channel on youtube.

"Whoo!" he smiled

"so this envelope has the results, see yall in four weeks"

"so is it Oliver or Amelia" asks Emerson to the fans on palayes younow, the comments were swarmed with olivers ,but Amelia won.

"lets see shall we" Andy asked in a weird voice

"I'm datino an idot" I sighed piching the bridge of my nose.

"3..2..1" we all counted before popping the balloon. Blue confetti fell from it.

"I KNEW IT" jinx and I said in sync.

"its Oliver troye kropp-beirsack" Andy said kissing me.

so today we are going shopping for some nursery stuff, and I'm kinda over the moon about it.

"I'm way to happy about this" I giggled.

"yeah you are"Andy smiled.

we need up buying a crib and ALOT of clothes.

"so we went to the store for some room stuff, we ended up with one thing for the room and enough close for 10 kids"I say vloging all the bags ,"but any said that he'll repaint allans old dresser,so..."

"imma gonna go do that now with the help of Sebastian"

"speak of the devil" I say turning the camera on my eldest brother.