epilogue

Remington pov

today's it i guess. today is the wedding day. this has been a date i have been waiting for since that night on the pier.

"Remington you ready," asked Dan

"i guess"I fixed the suspender of my outfit.

"well its go time," Sebastian said, he was walking me down the aisle instead of the typical dad, he was good enough of a father figure for me.

"this is it," he said as we watched everyone walk threw, moms, groomsmen, flower children (Lilith walking with Oliver), Allan as a ring bearer. andy and his dad was in front of us.

"yes, it is,"I said as we linked arms. as we took every step i grew more nervous.

when we got to the altar he gave me a tight hug and joined the others.

i didn't really pay attention to the preacher as he rambled on, i just focused on andy.

"Remington will you read your vows"

" andy i had liked you ever since i met you, when we first met at the American Satan meeting i loved every little detail about you, your eyes, tattoos, inability to keep the same haircut for one month,"I giggled "and even though i had hated you for a few months after the warped accident... i still loved you, and Oliver "
"Andy will you read your vows"
"Remington, i love you and our son, i promise to walk by your side through thick and thin. i promise I'll never leave your side. no matter how mad im at you for eating a jar of Nutella in one sitting."

"may we please have  the rings" Allan smiled and carefully walked over with the rings
"Remington repeat after me," he handed me the ring, "with this ring i be wed"

"with this ring, i be wed"I slid the ring on his finger

"okay now Andy repeat after me, with this ring i be wed"

"with this ring, i be wed" he slid the ring on my finger

"thanks to the state of California i now pronounce you mister and mister andy and Remington Kropp you may now kiss the groom" Andy pulled me into a kiss

i cant believe this stated with beautiful tragedies.

the end