Chapter 1: Making Out

"Hey!" I call out to Abel.

"Yeah!" He shouts closing his locker.

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Nope, I was probably just going to go home and sleep after practice."

"Oh, okay. Maybe some other night then." I say while starting to walk away.

"Olivia wait." He says catching up to me.

"Yes Abel." I say turning on my heels to face him.

"I'd love to do whatever it is you're doing tonight."

"Okay well I was thinking since its Friday, we could go see a movie with some other people. If you'd want to." I say looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"I'd love to. What are we watching?"

"Don't know yet, whatever you want to watch."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at eight then."

"Sounds good. I'll see you in math later." I say turning back around and start walking to French.

"See you later to Liv!" I hear him shout from down the hall.

"Did you tell him?" My friend Jamie asks me as she sits down next to me in French.

"No." I mumble.

"Why not? You like him and you may love him."

"I haven't told him because I don't know if he feels the same way."

"Darling he does." My other friend Charlotte says as she sits down while texting.

"How do you know?" I ask her questioningly.

"Because of the way he looks at you. You two should definitely date." Charlotte continues.

"Well what should I do? Do I just come flat out and tell him or do something to see what he does?" I ask them.

"Just tell him." Jamie says.

"Do something." Charlotte says.

"Well you guys are a great help." I say laughing a little.

"We try." They both says as Madame Morgan walks in.

Abel's POV

"Dude, why don't you just sleep with her already." I hear my one friend Alex say to me as I watch Olivia walk down the hall to French.

"Because I'm not that guy." I say as I turn around walking to the gym.

"Yes we know, but you do like her. You may even love her." I hear my other friend Troy say.

"Whatever guys, she's like my sister." I say lying to them and myself.

"No she's not dude. You always ask her if she wants to make out in math class." Alex says.

"That I do as a joke Alex."

"Then why would you ask a girl whom is like your sister, to make out with you?" He asks.

"Because I think it's funny how she reacts."

"Well what does she do when you ask her that?" Alex asks.

"She usually ignores me or looks at me like uh."

"Then what do you say." Troy asks.

"I say so that's a no then."

"Then what does she say." Alex asks.

"She sometimes says I didn't say anything."

"Just tell her how you feel. She probably feels the same." Troy says.