Chapter 4: Lovers, For Now.

Abel's POV

She wants me to kiss her. I'll give her the best kiss, she's ever had.

"Come here." I tell her as I get of the thru way.

She scoots closer and I stop because there's a red light. "Have you ever been kissed before, Olivia?" I say cupping her cheek in my hand. She shakes her head no. I can't believe I'm going to be her first kiss. She's so beautiful, why hasn't anyone ever kissed her. I slowly bring my face to hers. She looks nervous. "Are you nervous?" I ask.

"Yeah, a little."

"It's okay, don't be nervous." I say as I gently put my lips on hers.

Olivia's POV

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm kissing my best friend. This runs through my head as Abel kisses me. I smile into the kiss and he does the same.

*beeeeep* *beeeeep*

The car behinds us interrupts our kiss.

"The light's green, asshole." The driver shouts out his window.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole." Abel mumbles, but I can hear him.

"I like when you swear like that."

"Do you?"

"Yeah, it's pretty sexy."

"Did you like the kiss?" He asks me a few minutes later as he pulls into the malls parking lot.

"Yes I did, very much." I say smiling at him.

"So did I. I want to do it again."

"What's stopping you?" I question him.

"Nothing." He says as he pulls the car into one of the parking spots. Soon after he cups my face in his hands and kisses me again, this time with more passion.

"We better get going, they'll be wondering where we are." I say shortly after the kiss.

We get out of his car and he walks over and grabs my hand, stopping me.

"Yes, Abel?" I say as I look at him curiously.

"How come you never had your first kiss, until now?" He asks.

"I always wanted my first kiss to be with someone special." I tell him.

"Yeah, but you have had a few boyfriends. Weren't any of them special?"

"You remember Josh Hall right?" I ask.

"Yeah, he used to go to school with us before he moved to Vermont."

"Yes, well we dated."

"Yeah I knew that, but what does that have to do with first kisses."

"He was my almost first kiss."

"Oh, what happened to cause him not to kiss you?"

"We were sitting on his couch, talking about school. Then he held my face in his hands and he was about to kiss me, than the phone rang."

"Didn't he kiss you after he was done talking to whoever was on the phone?"

"No, the moment was ruined and he was on the phone for hours. I was sitting there for two hours and when I left he was still on the phone. He called me later to ask me where I went and I told him home and that him and I were done."

"What an ass."

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Well I'm glad that I was your first kiss." He says smiling afterwards.

"Me too." I say letting go of his hand as I head towards the entrance to the cinema.

"Liv?" He says catching up to me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that we can keep us a secret, for now?"

"Why?" I question.

"I ummm."

"Abel is it about your friends?"

"It's about Troy and Alex. They keep bugging me about you and I hate it. They tell me just to sleep with you and be done with you. I'm not that guy Liv, I care about you so much and I don't want them to think that I'm dating you just to get in your pants. That's not what I'm doing."

"I'm fine with keeping us a secret Abel, I was going to ask you the same question."

"Really?"

"Yes, what exactly are we as of right now?" I ask him.

"Well I haven't properly asked you out yet, I want to do that under different circumstances. So as of right now we can be..."

"Lovers." I say giggling afterwards.

"Sure, but no sex." He says.

"Not ever?" I question.

"Not until you're ready."

"What if I'm ready now?" I say smirking at him afterward.

"Then what the hell are we doing here?" He says laughing a little bit.

"I'm kidding Abel." I say punching him lightly in the stomach as we walk into the mall.

Abel's POV

I'm glad that Liv feels the same way as I do. She wants to keep us a secret too, probably under the same circumstances as me. Friends, they always bother you about who you like and who you should date.

"Abel?"

"Yes sweetie." I say quietly as we walk to where her friends are.

"You called me sweetie..." She says stopping and smiling, she looks so happy.

"I did. What were you going to ask me?" I say as I stop to turn around and look at her.

"When are you going to ask me out?" She asks seriously.

"I want to do it properly. You know, dinner, dancing, the whole shebang."

"I can't wait." She says as she begins to walk back over to her friends.

"Or I may surprise you." I say catching up to her.

"I like that one a lot more." She says smirking at me.

"I thought you would." I whisper in her ear, just as we reach her friends.