Chapter 2: Yes I Actually Would

Sitting in math, which is right after lunch, I feel as if I'm going to puke. I know what I need to do, but I'm so nervous. After the bell rings, Mr. Howard starts to take attendance. Shortly after he calls my name, Abel walks into the room.

"And where were you Mr. Walker?" Mr. Howard asks him.

"Sorry was outside with my friends, we lost track of time." He says getting his textbook and calculator.

"Alright...Trisha." Mr. Howard says moving on.

"Hey." I say smiling at Abel.

"Hey babe." He says.

Yeah did I forget to mention, he also calls me babe. He's also the only one that gets to call me Liv too.

"So were you really outside or were you skipping again?" I ask blushing somewhat from his remark.

"I was really outside and I don't skip, I just like being a little late." He says laughing a little.

"Yeah, yeah I know."

"Okay so today we're relearning trig." Mr. Howard says.

"Why are we relearning trig?" A kid, I think his name's Franklin or something beginning with an f.

"Because its important." Is all that Mr. Howard says.

Halfway through the period, I catch Abel staring at me. Turning to him I ask "Do you like what you see?" Wow I just surprised myself and him.

"Maybe." He says laughing quietly after. "Hey, do you want to make out?" He asks afterward.

Do it Olivia!!! Say it!!! My conscience tells me.

"Hmmm?" He asks.

"You know what, yes I actually do." I tell him looking at him straight in his eyes.

He doesn't answer me right away, I guess I took him by surprise.

"Wow, you're just full of surprises today. Do you have anymore planned?" He asks me.

"Not sure yet, maybe." I say smiling at him afterward.

"You really took me by surprise." He whispers to me.

"That's what I wanted." I say paying attention to Mr. Howard.

"No one ever tells me yes." He says.

"How many people do you ask?" I say a little surprised.

"Um..."

"I'm kidding Abel, you don't have to tell me." I say giggling afterwards.

Abel's POV

God she looks so hot. In her shorts and tank top. If she only knew how I felt about her.

"Do you like what you see?" She asks me breaking me from my thoughts.

"Maybe." I say laughing a little bit after. "Hey, do you want to make out?" I ask her, as I do everyday. "Hmmm?" I ask.

"You know what, yes I actually do." She tells me.

"Wow, you're just full of surprises today. Do you have anymore planned?" I ask her a few minutes after.

"Not sure yet, maybe." She tells me.

"You really took me by surprise." I whisper to her.

"That's what I wanted." She tells me.

"No one ever tells me yes."

"How many people do you ask?" She asks surprised.

"Um..."

"I'm kidding Abel, you don't have to tell me." She says giggling afterwards.

God her giggling is so cute, I love it.

After math class, I say goodbye to Liv and she says bye and winks at me. What has gotten into her? Does she like me? I ask myself as I walk to the foyer to hangout with a couple of my friends for senior ops.

"Hey!" Alex says to me.

"Hey."

"So how did it go with your lady?"

"Her name's Olivia and I'd say it went well."

"Well what happened?" He asks.

"She said yes to making out with me and when we said goodbye she winked at me."

"Did you guys make out?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it would have been in the middle of class with a teacher there."

"Dude she definitely wants you though."

"Stop it Alex."

"Just ask her if she likes you, it can't be that hard."

"Well it is for me because after all she is my best friend."

"Thanks dude."

"You're one of my best friends too and so is Troy."

"It's okay I was joking." He says lightly punching my arm.

"Yeah, Yeah."